Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Omg I sucked a cock today and I loved it.

Originally posted by Cook View Post
    Originally posted by Craig
    This is absolutely pathetic.
    Originally posted by Craig
    Phil really trolled himself into sucking a black dick.

Delete site.
    [MENTION=28458]Robin Williams[/MENTION]
    @home fries [MENTION=32639]Tadgh[/MENTION] and @family life
    [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION] [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBaCVV3QXY[/ame]

Comment

You can tell that I meant it in this video. Because I have to go hysterical to be a little bit more truthful. In other words I will not say it with a straight face you guys are getting the gay face. I'm fucking evil and it feels good to me. You don't understand me yet till you walked in my shoes. There's a lot of events that took place that forged me into what I am today.

Comment

Comment

Ur loosin it brah go bang ur head off the wall a couple times

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
            Ur loosin it brah go bang ur head off the wall a couple times
            I'm fucking evil. I told you if you treat me like shit I'm evil if you treat me good I'm a lady.

Comment

Ur a head in a box away from Jeffery dalhmer

Comment

It's belatedly obvious that you need a Therapist. Str8 up no bs.
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                  Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                  allright, enough is enough. I will send private message to JD Porter and kindly ask him to call Phil's parents and confirm this story....
                  Yeah it doesn't work that way you see I was calling him a f***** on otbva so he called my parents so what he's going to call my parents and tell my parents Phil is a f***** it doesn't work that way you're going to sound like a complete idiot he already made himself sound like a complete idiot the first time. My dad isn't going to listen to him this time if he starts telling my dad your son is giving head my dad's going to hang up the phone. I already have my lawyers building a case on JD Porter why would you want to bring him back into this don't you know he will get sued for all the money that he has in his entire family if he keeps this up? Besides if you haven't figured it out by now JD Porter is actually gay he's just frustrated that he couldn't get a guy he's probably actually proud that I'm gay and he wishes the best of luck for me.

YOU put yourself in that situation with JD 100%, retard. (Similar to how JD made his own bed and got caught up with by others on here- i.e. "cause & effect") Oblivious moron, are you really THAT much of a FOOL that you are unable to realize that for yourself and acknowledge it?

You obviously have no clue how the judicial system works, habitually prone to being a liar or live in a fantastical realm in your head that you wish others would accommodate with you. (perhaps it is all of thee above)

What fuckin' lawyer(s) ?

Plural at that, sure son. Daddy's money is it ? Can't be yours since you're under the impression that 9 dollars a hr is manufacturing major bread. Also apparently every female is thirsting & scheming for your "vast" Warren Buffett-esque wealth.

Whats your pops occupation?
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                    It's belatedly obvious that you need a Therapist. Str8 up no bs.
                    Let me give it a shot.

Phil... I believe you never got over shawna. That women took your heart and hurt you so bad that even when she wasn't with you you were speaking about her and thinking about her. I have a lot of experience with bad relationships, and what you're displaying is the key signs of someone who's emotions were so severely violated that they try oppressing their sexual orientation in attempts to cope with the abuse. The logic is "Oh I'll be fine I'm gay anyways" but in reality you're not. You're just sad and don't want to admit it.

Every single bisexual or lesbian women I know, was at one point in time in a bad relationship. There are no such thing as true homosexuals or bisexuals. They're just confused people who were hurt by the cruel sons of bitches in this world. I'm honestly sadden by your recent display of asking for help. I know you're trying your best to get through this world, but listen man stay true to who you are. Don't let anyone change you. At the end of the day you came into this world alone, so you'll die alone as well. Just accept the fact you'll be hurting for the rest of your life. Don't try to cover it up. Embrace your pain and suffering, eventually it'll lead to joy and happiness. I swear it does.

Comment

I'm starting to tear up my self. It really hurts me to see someone I knew end up like this. We may not of even been friends, but I don't like to see anyone going through the pain you are right now. These other guys on the O might not see it, but I see through it all. I see your heart and emotions as a picture, and right now that picture is the darkest and scariest thing I've ever seen. Please get better, people love you.

Comment

Robin Williams who made and account based off of a actor who took his life because he was battling depression is tearinging up cuz Phil sucked his first dick
                        [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] piss thread please

Phil b man enough to honour your part of your agreement
                        Stop making threads please fam

Comment

Well then I really must be gay then and I don't even know it.
                          I'm fucking evil and it feels good to me.
                          I'm fucking evil. I told you if you treat me like shit I'm evil if you treat me good I'm a lady.
                          congrats on solidifying yourself as the dumbest motherfucker to ever set foot in this retarded forum

Comment

shawnas dad was right

Comment

Comment

i dunno why i torture myself by clicking you vids but those eyes are not the eyes of someone who just had a positive life changing experience. you look psychotic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X