Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well look at that...Trump was WIRETAPPED by Obama

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    You're visibly livid. I get it your president a cuck like you, but that doesn't mean the US has to be cucked too.
    Are you apart of the 15% of the population that gets billions in corporate welfare?

If not then you're being cucked 10x harder than any european country. It's not coincidence that the highest educated countries in the world all have universal healthcare.

What you're supporting is crony capitalism. The european "cucks" support real capitalism. Something you don't know anything about because the rich and powerful have shoved their agenda down your throat and you willingly accept it.

Comment

Incapable of having a progressive argument is the tell tale signs of a gov slave. No different than all the tourists that went to North Korea and tried to hint at what they're been taught is totally wrong and pure propaganda. North Koreans don't believe anything their gov hasn't told them. That's exactly what you and cuckalon have become. The billionaires and giant corporations have convinced you that it's insane or impossible to redistribute wealth in times of more wealth inequality than the gilded age.

Comment

You know I don't like having my taxes being used to subsidize medical research then have the results of it be turned around and sold at 400%-1000% more than the rest of the world pays.

But that's how America works. People with money are the ones in control. Is a democracy still a democracy if everyone is unaware of what they're voting for?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
          Trump lied about the wiretaps, he tweeted that without any evidence. Recently it was headline news that Paul Manafort was wiretapped.

But of course trump supporters will interpenetrate this as some kind of conspicuous proof to Trump being wiretapped and the gov's investigation of trump/team being unwarranted....

Not sure how, but I'm pretty sure yall just don't give a fuck anymore lol. This is like WWE or Football to you.
          You're visibly livid. I get it your president a cuck like you, but that doesn't mean the US has to be cucked too.
          Are you apart of the 15% of the population that gets billions in corporate welfare?

If not then you're being cucked 10x harder than any european country. It's not coincidence that the highest educated countries in the world all have universal healthcare.

What you're supporting is crony capitalism. The european "cucks" support real capitalism. Something you don't know anything about because the rich and powerful have shoved their agenda down your throat and you willingly accept it.
          Incapable of having a progressive argument is the tell tale signs of a gov slave. No different than all the tourists that went to North Korea and tried to hint at what they're been taught is totally wrong and pure propaganda. North Koreans don't believe anything their gov hasn't told them. That's exactly what you and cuckalon have become. The billionaires and giant corporations have convinced you that it's insane or impossible to redistribute wealth in times of more wealth inequality than the gilded age.
          You know I don't like having my taxes being used to subsidize medical research then have the results of it be turned around and sold at 400%-1000% more than the rest of the world pays.

But that's how America works. People with money are the ones in control. Is a democracy still a democracy if everyone is unaware of what they're voting for?
          stfu

Comment

[MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION] guess what time it is my good binch

Comment

Incapable of having a progressive argument is the tell tale signs of a gov slave.

Comment

a gov... slave..?

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                  Originally posted by Gama View Post
                  Jon Jones president !

See, now we're talking.
                  How did you feel after the B sample? You already knew he got caught ? What will be his excuse? Tainted supplement? Dick pills?
                  B sample is literally the same as the A sample.

The drug he failed for many Major League Baseball players are also failing for. They've tested a bunch of supplements that are all tainted that you can purchase from GNC (supplement store).

He could be innocent, if he isn't that's his way out, and a way to avoid a full 4 year suspension.

Comment

Holy shit.

Robin is having a full blown meltdown itt.

Comment

Incapable of having a progressive argument is the tell tale signs of a gov slave.

Comment

Copying me now? Pathetic.

Comment

DAMN IT!!! COD DAMN IT ROBIN ISNT FOR THE BULLSHIT!!!
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          Originally posted by ekeanon
                          I'm glad I got to witness your life
                          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

do u even know what a politic is clarke

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DefinitelyNotNora View Post
                                do u even know what a politic is clarke
                                No but I do know what a constant ban is
                                Originally posted by ekeanon
                                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X