• Re: Well look at that...Trump was WIRETAPPED by Obama

R.I.P Cuckboy.

Comment

ban

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
          The people who meddled in other countries affairs, overthrew democratically elected leaders, should all be held responsible and bear some of the burden.
          so you agree obama and hillary should be arrested?
          Originally posted by Justice
          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

he didn't even have an argument.

Moose you wouldn't know a debate if you were in a tackle shop.
            I believe you made a post a couple pages back stating that Trump hasn't accomplished anything since being president and just felt I should shed some light.

I am not a Trump supporter, but I do find my beliefs falling more in line with the right for most cases, however there are some that I'm not totally on board with, eg abortions etc.

However the new left is absolutely outrageous. Preaching safe spaces then rioting, and attempting to silence people whenever they speak. Just look how shook they all are when Shapiro shows up. That's pathetic.

Democrats are literally the epitome of everything wrong with being given a participation medal growing up. Now one of your 64 genders are probably offended. FOH

Comment

Originally posted by Mediocre View Post

I believe you made a post a couple pages back stating that Trump hasn't accomplished anything since being president and just felt I should shed some light.

I am not a Trump supporter, but I do find my beliefs falling more in line with the right for most cases, however there are some that I'm not totally on board with, eg abortions etc.

However the new left is absolutely outrageous. Preaching safe spaces then rioting, and attempting to silence people whenever they speak. Just look how shook they all are when Shapiro shows up. That's pathetic.

Democrats are literally the epitome of everything wrong with being given a participation medal growing up. Now one of your 64 genders are probably offended. FOH
              RIP Robin

Comment

Originally posted by Mediocre View Post

No idea how any of that applies to me, but the right wing are the ones who suppressed education, suppressed the black vote, and systematically tried destroying any opposing politicial figures. They've tried relentlessly to disrupt our democracy yet they get their asses handed to them every time. Now with a house full of republicans and a rep president, they can't even get a simple healthcare bill through. The gross incompetence of the leadership of the right is whats lead to all of this.

Comment

I think based on the state of the healthcare system, referring to the Bill as simple proves how ignorant you are.

Supressed Education? Care to elaborate because as far as I know education legislature is designated by the state's officials, many of which have been democrats for an extended period of time.

None of the drastic changes are going to happen over night, and idiots like people in this thread seem to think Trump is the end all be all in any decision that gets made and that simply isn't the case.

Gross incompetence of leadership? After the last 8 years under Obama? The irony dripping off that is unbelievable.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X