X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My response to Craig, Kurbz and Justice

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
    @phil

just watched your vid and tbh, I dont think Craig, Kurbz and Justice want you to produce better music,like you say. I think they just want you to shut the fuck up. I might be wrong doe
    Fine I'll just leave otbva and never come back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
      Originally posted by NormIsABitchmadeFag View Post
      do your parents a favor and hang yourself Phil. be sure to use industrial stregth rope and dont tie to light or something thats just gonna come down under ur disgusting bodies weight
      Sounds like you have experience and failed a few times before lol
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

phil, with all due respect u sound more like lil bitch right now

your biggest strength has always been acapella dissing, jokes & bars. i remember u killing drew like it was yesterday

triple j is perfect opponent because there is so much about him to diss, do some research on him & man tf up. you're not goin out like this
        Originally posted by Fake Blanco
        site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

phils biggest strength is humiliating himself publicly and showing 0 self awareness

hes abusing opioids now after tripping down some stairs like the "cant walk and chew gum" idiot that he is, theres very little hope for him at this point

Comment

phil youre not lookin too hot
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Porter was right about you, Phil
              ...PORTER was RIGHT about YOU!!
              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

@phil

just watched your vid and tbh, I dont think Craig, Kurbz and Justice want you to produce better music,like you say. I think they just want you to shut the fuck up. I might be wrong doe
                Yeah we all have tried to leave otbva at least once, but we got pulled back in so good luck with that
                Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

@phil

Yeah we all have tried to leave otbva at least once, but we got pulled back in so good luck with that
                  Watch me. My best friend Brian is all that matters to me now. I have had more fun with him all day long today and I don't need rap anymore to make me feel good about myself. I don't have to rap right now. I'll rap when I feel like. In one month me and Brian are going to go see snow dat Productions live. I keep on getting crapped on on this site I don't need all that what I need to do is have as much fun as I possibly can. Trust me after being with Shawna for 7 years I'm missing out on a lot of things. I Spit lyrics for this website for 7 years and I can break up with this website just as quickly as I broke up with Shawna. I'm on a different Road I'm showing Brian the path he's going to follow me. He really likes me and I don't give a damn if most of these posters on here don't like me I care about who cares about me.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                    Porter was right about you, Phil
                    ...PORTER was RIGHT about YOU!!
                    Porter is a faggot fuck him

Comment

Originally posted by txtc View Post
                      phil youre not lookin too hot
                      Fuck that I'm doing me. I'm living life right now man and this is what I'm going to do till it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by DefinitelyNotNora View Post
                        phils biggest strength is humiliating himself publicly and showing 0 self awareness

hes abusing opioids now after tripping down some stairs like the "cant walk and chew gum" idiot that he is, theres very little hope for him at this point
                        I embarrass myself on this site for you guys but in real life I'm at the top of my game. I only act like a stupid idiot because it's funny on the internet but in real life I'm playing a whole different ball game. If I want to do Oxycontin and Norcos and Percocets and Valium and Coke and dank and alcohol all day then that's what I'm going to do and I'm not going to care about anyone's opinion

Comment

Originally posted by shitty View Post
                          phil, with all due respect u sound more like lil bitch right now

your biggest strength has always been acapella dissing, jokes & bars. i remember u killing drew like it was yesterday

triple j is perfect opponent because there is so much about him to diss, do some research on him & man tf up. you're not goin out like this
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by DefinitelyNotNora View Post

I embarrass myself on this site for you guys but in real life I'm at the top of my game. I only act like a stupid idiot because it's funny on the internet but in real life I'm playing a whole different ball game. If I want to do Oxycontin and Norcos and Percocets and Valium and Coke and dank and alcohol all day then that's what I'm going to do and I'm not going to care about anyone's opinion
                            Hey baby let's popped some xanax so we don't have to remember the sick shit we'll end up doing to each other.

Comment

i aint fkn embarrassed. I embrace embarrassment. In fact it turns me on!

Comment

Fuck the haters Phil.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X