@shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @shitty yo the Triple J diss is itt

is that a gun i never heard of or euphaism for your weiner or what im lost.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

flow/cadence/multies dope.
      #ROOGANG
      #LOVEFORCE
      #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

"get the fuck outta heah"

#ROOGANG
        #LOVEFORCE
        #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
          I watched the other dude's video but had the volume pretty low (can't have people at work think I listen to any rap, let alone shitty rap). Did the guy mention why he's wearing a white power shirt? Or is that just sort of glossed over? And why has nobody else mentioned it?

After that video Phil posted where he showed off his water bottle bong I never clicked another.
          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

#ROOGANG
            #LOVEFORCE
            #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

another mufuka that not posting audios regularly but should be smh.
              #ROOGANG
              #LOVEFORCE
              #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

if i paypoal you 20 bucks will you vocaroo one of my letsbeef verses?
                #ROOGANG
                #LOVEFORCE
                #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

i need to know what TOPR sounds like spitting my bars badly.
                  #ROOGANG
                  #LOVEFORCE
                  #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
                    show you my hilton?
                    Hilton gun club thats where my pare is.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                      Try spitting a punchline sometime

or change your name to Filler Phil
                      What you don't like filler or multis that don't sound forced? Everything I said was facts.

Comment

yes, it's a rapper w a white power shirt lmao

i knew someone had to get at him

I think this is his best song tho like it's not bad tbf

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ovMWvCZlc"]Jock Jam Jesus - I Hate Babies (feat. Ill Gill) - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]
                        Originally posted by Fake Blanco
                        site been a mess but shitty just landed a hit in this sty !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

What you don't like filler or multis that don't sound forced? Everything I said was facts.

Every verse you ever written has 45-85% filler.
                          You pry into peoples life in a lackluster attempt to negate that ratio since you lack the mental capabilities to facilitate any imagination whatsoever nor are u able to pen interesting/*unique* thoughts.

It's mad corny when you publicly bag niggas to tell you stuff about themselves so you can be spoon fed shit to rap about against them on a message board. Absolutely none of that is necessary when you can basically use a person's post to practically write 4 lines off of alone. Yes, it's mainly your stunted imagination- but it is also a ego thing for you. You are enamored with the process of diggin the dirt on people so you can feel superior over others in comparison to your own shit caliber existence sorry excuse of a "life".

The closest you ever got to a punchline is typing "yo momma jokes" about bj's, pussy or cock's in a search engine.

Not even witty enough to do innuendos in his raps, it's always blatant middle school IQ level obscenity thats devoid of any originality, but is filled to the brim with ONE syllable four letter expletives.

Iah nothing's inherently wrong with utilizing one syllables- but you don't even use them for wordplay, set up's or clever/slick entendres, ect. ----> absolutely none of that.
                          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

Every verse you ever written has 45-85% filler.
                            You pry into peoples life in a lackluster attempt to negate that ratio since you lack the mental capabilities to facilitate any imagination whatsoever nor are u able to pen interesting/*unique* thoughts.

It's mad corny when you publicly bag niggas to tell you stuff about themselves so you can be spoon fed shit to rap about against them on a message board. Absolutely none of that is necessary when you can basically use a person's post to practically write 4 lines off of alone. Yes, it's mainly your stunted imagination- but it is also a ego thing for you. You are enamored with the process of diggin the dirt on people so you can feel superior over others in comparison to your own shit caliber existence sorry excuse of a "life".

The closest you ever got to a punchline is typing "yo momma jokes" about bj's, pussy or cock's in a search engine.

Not even witty enough to do innuendos in his raps, it's always blatant middle school IQ level obscenity thats devoid of any originality, but is filled to the brim with ONE syllable four letter expletives.

Iah nothing's inherently wrong with utilizing one syllables- but you don't even use them for wordplay, set up's or clever/slick entendres, ect. ----> absolutely none of that.
                            Maybe I rap this way that's everything sucks and everybody sucks a lot of people's jokes suck a lot of comedians suck I don't think they're funny a lot of rappers suck I don't think they can rap good. Maybe you're just like me you hate everything and everyone just as much and also don't give a f*** what people think about you

Comment

he just doesnt like how terrible you are at pretending to being gay

Comment

bet you love the smell of glue

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X