Ekelons Baby Daughter Aka His Wife Aka Sister Aka Redneck Blue Collar Made The Headli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ekelons Baby Daughter Aka His Wife Aka Sister Aka Redneck Blue Collar Made The He

Wow

Comment

Re: Ekelons Baby Daughter Aka His Wife Aka Sister Aka Redneck Blue Collar Made The He

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
      Weird because the Trump supporters I've seen push for more jobs.

Wonder why people oppose it...
      I got an idea.

Let's enslave blacks again. Blacks need jobs right? Slaves are always given jobs. Win win.
      I find it funny how this bitchass white fat ass slut representing for Trump told press basically Trump did more bipartisan than Obama did in the past 8 months. Clown ass slut look like a man. Lmfao

This hoe said that Democrats dont want to work with Trump. But Obama BEEN trying to do that since he was elected twice. Republicans didnt want to work with Obama because of their jealousy and RACIAL hatred for Obama is why Democrats never did a actual bipartisan. Smh
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

http://deadline.com/2017/09/donald-t...ng-1202169079/
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Sarah Huckabee Sanders look like her ass be at McDonald's more than I do.

She looks like she starred in plus size adult films

Comment

Huckabee sanders look like she just got done with a 2 hour anal session.

Comment

And is more successful, attractive, and smarter than both of you will ever be...

Comment

I got an idea.

Let's enslave blacks again. Blacks need jobs right? Slaves are always given jobs. Win win.
                Well...your party has already done it before...
                Thanks for acknowledging the democratic partys stance on state rights while yours literally caused the collapse of the south. Something we will feel the effects of today.

Thanks for that. Thanks for the big government. I love having my money stolen from me so rich billionaires can fly on planes.

Comment

Clarke couldn't keep eye contact for longer than 3 seconds due to his autism
                  And Robin wouldn't leave his house without a mask

Comment

And is more successful, attractive, and smarter than both of you will ever be...

LOLLOLO even you're fucking with me at this point. There aint no god damn way you honestly get even a slight hardon from the sight of her face.

whie bitch looks like she having a stroke!

Comment

Comment

I got an idea.

Thanks for acknowledging the democratic partys stance on state rights while yours literally caused the collapse of the south. Something we will feel the effects of today.

Thanks for that. Thanks for the big government. I love having my money stolen from me so rich billionaires can fly on planes.
                        You're typing on a computer using free speech

You're rights aren't being taken away, you're just bitter because your party lost the election.

Comment

I got an idea.

You're rights aren't being taken away, you're just bitter because your party lost the election.
                          lmao I didn't lose shit.

My income is higher than yours. At most I have a lot to gain from the rights tax reform.

Comment

ur prolly older than me too so rip u

Comment

LOLLOLO even you're fucking with me at this point. There aint no god damn way you honestly get even a slight hardon from the sight of her face.

whie bitch looks like she having a stroke!
                              I think she's attractive. I could see myself marrying a woman like this...

Us Trump supporters usually don't want some purple haired monster ree'ing at me because we pissed standing up tho

Comment

I got an idea.

lmao I didn't lose shit.

My income is higher than yours. At most I have a lot to gain from the rights tax reform.
                                No Robin, it isn't

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X