mapleleaf tryin to swagger jack otbva fuck him tbh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mapleleaf tryin to swagger jack otbva fuck him tbh

IDC who it is as long as they're deleting, moving, sticking, editing and highlighting threads when it needs to be done tbh.

Comment

its just the way maple was tellin me to shut the fuck up and implying tht bob didnt want to be modded when i said it was a bad choice not to and it turned out he was pretty much lying.

nah i care who the mods are,if i am gonna ask a favour from someone on a site i wanna know atleast a bit about them tbh
      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

As long as they're doing the shit they're supposed to do and not abusing the shit and being a douche I'm cool with it.

And I think the whole thing behind that was Bob made a joke about not wanting to be mod that Jeff saw and then Jeff said no. Really he's the one that makes final decisions on who can be a moderator over there. Bob himself could probably clear that up.

Comment

Originally posted by MindTaker View Post
          As long as they're doing the shit they're supposed to do and not abusing the shit and being a douche I'm cool with it.

And I think the whole thing behind that was Bob made a joke about not wanting to be mod that Jeff saw and then Jeff said no. Really he's the one that makes final decisions on who can be a moderator over there. Bob himself could probably clear that up.
          yeah but if you ain't gonna make someone a mod bcoz of 1 comment,who wants to mod for someone like that?

fuck it though man it seems as if i am crusading for bob on something he ain't bothered about,wen he didnt get it it i think it hurt me more than him lml
          DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

i don't even post in BVA on RM anymore. I just stick to the Audio section.

But this forum is bar far better. I agree that [MENTION=2891]Morgzy[/MENTION] has done an amazing job but it's really the community that makes the place such a great forum. Everyone knows we don't have mods yet nobody really trolls

Comment

I wish we could all hold hands and draw rainbows and butterflies while gingerly giggling.

Comment

yeah that was gay as fuck...........

fuck all the people here tbh i'll holla

Comment

thts it k

i really cant think of any gd posters over there tht ain't post here
                  DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

best poster on BVA now is willy smfh

Comment

i find willy funny lol
                      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

who is willy?

Comment

willywhirl
                          DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

diglett is ya boy, no?

he creg boy.
                            தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

i think diglett is sound,only guy from these forums tht i got on fb lml
                              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Dead [MENTION=2925]MindTaker[/MENTION] posting in this thread u wanna mod so bad this shit is hilarious

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X