Clear All

• King Los New Jaun Got Me Feeling Good Af

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-16-2015/AeiWML.gif
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

im surprised another grown man makes you feel good

i thought it was just underaged girls on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Daddy View Post

i thought it was just underaged girls on facebook
      You confusing you with you
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

do we need to bump the thread where everyone shit on you for being exposed for messaging a young girl and her mom on fb sexually?

but obviously you're a ni gg er, you'd say you "dindu nuffin"

Comment

you got exposed for messaging a 15 year old girl sexually on facebook after getting rejected by her mom

sit down tyrone

Comment

you got exposed for messaging a 15 year old girl sexually on facebook after getting rejected by her mom
            Didnt get rejected by her mom. Her mom was a cop you stupid fuck. Also that was my Ex girl you retard. Didnt know how old she was until her mom told me and she was mad at her for not telling me. So its not my fault she lied about her age and I wasnt sexually harassing her dumbass. Youre so dumb its pathetic.

But you have sexually harassed and teased 13-14 year old girls over suicide for several years. You aint exempt or justified for your lowlife scum behaviors, bitch me and you ARE NOT the same Rohan. Bitch. Thats why nobody cares for you.

Comment

Thats my Ex you fucking moron. She lied about her age and her mom told me she lied but shes in her 20s now. Plus she was actually 16-17 when I was 19 you fucking idiot. But YOU actually messaged little girls and Tadgh with everyone exposed you as a big pedophile especially when the girls you messaged were younger than 14 and you were in your 20s at the time. If I was YOU, I'd reevaluate my lifestyle.

Comment

bruh stop, just stop... i know you are black and its normal for you n e g r o s to be pedos but jesus

Comment

Dafawk
                  Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X