Clear All

• Feeling Highly Suicidal... 100% Chance Tonight

Been thinking to jump off a cliff.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Go kill some republicans first and make urself useful for once.

Comment

0% chance of him succeeding

Comment

suicide is never the answer, you won't hurt anyone by doing something they want you to do. if you really want to stick it to the man u need to go full leechmode and never work or contribute anything of value to society.

Comment

my theory is that old people know organs are going to be in short supply so trick the young and healthy into killing themselves

Comment

write down ten things you want to do before your gone because your going to die anyway... do all ten of them... youll switch your motto to YOLO quick
            1. Shotgun Suga Bear
            2. Hollow Da Dinniinooonnnonon
            3. Tay Rocadile
            4. T-Rex d-d-d-d-d--d DOTMOBBBB
            5. Barsonal da Rebel

"Haters Pivot, Winners Travel"

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
              my theory is that old people know organs are going to be in short supply so trick the young and healthy into killing themselves
              yooo, I'm surprised to hear someone bring something as important as this up. I've had this debate before, it's not an easy thing for most people to think about but its real.

People kill themselves all the time in their rooms alone, suffering for years in isolating and end up offing themselves not notifying anyone. If society gave people an option to suicide and educated people on it, less people would suffer, and have painful suicides. Their skin tissue, and organs could also be used to save other peoples lives who actually want to live. We need hospitals to give people the option of suicide, it shouldn't be an easy option to take, there should be a lot of tests studies questions etc.. to prove someone wants to die. The issue is the mentally distraught people who want to kill themselves. Most people can agree if you're going to die anyways, and you're just suffering non-stop physically, then yeah assisted suicide should be an option. But when it comes to mental illness it gets iffy. Some EU country I think norway has actually allowed people to suicide who were just depressed, incurably depressed and theyproved they wouldnt ever get beter and eventually would take their own lifes if not.

This comes down to whats less ethical.... forcing people to live and suffer, or to allow them a peaceful death. By giving people that option we can lessen the suffering, and we can actually save other peoples lives.

Comment

suicide is never the answer, you won't hurt anyone by doing something they want you to do. if you really want to stick it to the man u need to go full leechmode and never work or contribute anything of value to society.
                I legit had a gun to my head like idk 4 or 5 years ago and I came on this site talking about it then Eriko (i believe his name was) told me I wouldn't get to see what happens next if i died. That dude lowkey saved my life through a battlerap forums. I never told him or anyone this, hope that dudes doing alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

We need hospitals to give people the option of suicide, it shouldn't be an easy option to take, there should be a lot of tests studies questions etc.. to prove someone wants to die. The issue is the mentally distraught people who want to kill themselves. Most people can agree if you're going to die anyways, and you're just suffering non-stop physically, then yeah assisted suicide should be an option.
                  no, you are a dumbass, i can see why you wanted to off yourself cuz living day to day with this kind of thinking pattern must be hell. Tackling the causes of what is mentally distressing these people should be the focus not killing them and harvesting their organs. you're a fucking retard

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
                    write down ten things you want to do before your gone because your going to die anyway... do all ten of them... youll switch your motto to YOLO quick
                    1. End Child Slavory
                    2. Dismantle the Pharmaceutical Industry
                    3. Execute all the people who have committed atrocities towards mankind
                    4. Destroy the Internet
                    5. Institute Global Martial Law
                    6. Abolish Religion
                    7. Abolish Largescale international shipping
                    8. Phase out Money
                    9. Supply everyone with clean energy and drinking water
                    10. Fully repair the damage done to the environment from deforestation, ocean pollution, and carbon emissions

alright i'll get back to u after im done these and see if my motto has changed to yolo

Comment

1. End Child Slavory
                      2. Dismantle the Pharmaceutical Industry
                      3. Execute all the people who have committed atrocities towards mankind
                      4. Destroy the Internet
                      5. Institute Global Martial Law
                      6. Abolish Religion
                      7. Abolish Largescale international shipping
                      8. Phase out Money
                      9. Supply everyone with clean energy and drinking water
                      10. Fully repair the damage done to the environment from deforestation, ocean pollution, and carbon emissions

alright i'll get back to u after im done these and see if my motto has changed to yolo
                      if thats your bucket list than you are not suicidal... your actually very ambitious and i wish you luck in your life long goals!
                      1. Shotgun Suga Bear
                      2. Hollow Da Dinniinooonnnonon
                      3. Tay Rocadile
                      4. T-Rex d-d-d-d-d--d DOTMOBBBB
                      5. Barsonal da Rebel

"Haters Pivot, Winners Travel"

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post

... your actually very ambitious and i wish you luck in your life long goals!
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Damn that sucks. I misread the title as 100% Chaunce.

Disappointing as fuck

Comment

no, you are a dumbass, i can see why you wanted to off yourself cuz living day to day with this kind of thinking pattern must be hell. Tackling the causes of what is mentally distressing these people should be the focus not killing them and harvesting their organs. you're a fucking retard
                            smh millions of people die due to not having organs. Mean while you're telling me it's fine for you to kill yourself and let your perfectly good organs and skin tissue go to a waste?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

smh millions of people die due to not having organs. Mean while you're telling me it's fine for you to kill yourself and let your perfectly good organs and skin tissue go to a waste?
                              its a good thing that people die of organ shortage and its perfectly fine to kys and not give anyone anything.

life support is death support

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X