Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Dub, Blueray version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

Every dragon ball super movie has been cannon. Do you know what cannon means? Let me explain it for you. The original broly movies were non-cannon, the plot and story they contained as not used nor did it apply to the DBZ plot/story. Cannon movies, are movies thats story/plot are true and used in the actual series' story/plot. Broly previous to this movie was non-cannon he was not apart of the DB storyline, nor was Gogeta. The recent movie, like all DBS movies, was established cannon, and is likely setting up for the next arc/series like Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F did by covering entire arcs which were later apart of the Anime series. By all means, the movie has made Broly and Gogeta cannon, and everything established in the movie is cannon. To assume Broly movie isn't cannon is just irrational, there is too much evidence supporting the fact it is.

That aside, at least Justin Bieber doesn't mumble like you and clarke.
    You realize Battle of Gods/Resurrection F contradict themselves from the manga/anime, right? How can it be canon when the anime is different? Makes no sense you fucking retarded piece of shit. No movie was ever considered canon until this Super bullshit started and even then only the Broly movie was allegedly confirmed by Toriyama to be canon. If something is canon it shouldn't contradict the main series and all three movies are full of contradictions or straight up different plot lines. And I'm just talking about Super now, nothing before that. It makes no sense and therefore your argument is mute.

Still, let me give you an example dipshit. If the super movies were canon, that would mean Tarble (Vegeta's little brother) is canon, because he was mentioned in Battle of Gods. Funny enough, when Super the main series retold the story, they didn't mention tarble at all and later on he doesn't get mentioned when saiyans are brought up. That alone contradicts your theory of all Super movies being canon. You can't just pick and choose what you like dipshit.

I don't mumble, never did. Having an accent and mumbling are two different things. Aside from that I can talk like a full blown yank or hoodrat anytime I want to - I simply prefer to be different.
    You on the other hand disguise yourself as homosexual cosplayer and harass strangers online. On top of that you don't even have the balls to present your voice. lol

Comment

Originally posted by -NO- View Post

You realize Battle of Gods/Resurrection F contradict themselves from the manga/anime, right? How can it be canon when the anime is different?

Dragonball Super was not based on the manga you dumbfuck. They're separate plots but both worked on by Toriyama so they're both considerd cannon, where as GT is not since Toriyama didn't work on it.

If you actually read the manga then maybe you would've known this instead of coming off as a condescending prick who's self conscious about his shitty mumble rap lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

Dragonball Super was not based on the manga you dumbfuck. They're separate plots but both worked on by Toriyama so they're both considerd cannon, where as GT is not since Toriyama didn't work on it.

If you actually read the manga then maybe you would've known this instead of coming off as a condescending prick who's self conscious about his shitty mumble rap lmao.
        Nice try faggot, that's not the point. I know the manga and anime are seperate universes. MY POINT IS, the movies contradict themselves from both entities. So if those are canon, how can the movies be canon too? They don't match either, you dumb fucking waste of sperm.

Of course you ignore the rest because you know I'm right. We are talking about the movies here and these are not canon. No idea why you keep bringin up GT, because I never claimed that to be canon and there is nothing GT about the new broly movie. Holy shit you are pathetic.

https://picosong.com/wJadM/

EZ

Comment

No idea who made those posts but it wasn't me.

Haven't seen the movie and don't really care about Super. The movies are usually decent though.

That's a old rap and Robin should know I'm in the Top 5 OAT.

Whoever made posts on my behalf (probably Justice) should calm their tits.

Comment

I didn't read what you said aside from mumbling and thinking Broly isn't cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by -NO- View Post
              No idea who made those posts but it wasn't me.

Haven't seen the movie and don't really care about Super. The movies are usually decent though.

That's a old rap and Robin should know I'm in the Top 5 OAT.

Whoever made posts on my behalf (probably Justice) should calm their tits.

Comment

to clarify, who am I attacking rn? expose urself cowards I'll fight everybody on this site if need be.

Comment

I don't give a fuck about Dragon Ball since I'm ten or eleven years old , can't lie, but I'm happy to see Robin is alive and healthy ! Hope everything is okay for you my G !
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X