Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Dub, Blueray version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Dub, Blueray version)

https://www2.9anime.to/watch/dragon-...ub.j954/j75918

no hood cam, crisp HD quality.

Absolute garbage.

Comment

Robin Williams

Was it good ?
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Robin Williams

Was it good ?
        It sets up the plot for the next DB series coming likely 3-4th Quarter 2019 or 1-2nd quarter 2020. The animation was astonishing, it's amazing to see a newly made hand-drawn animation done by the actual manga artist and his crew. There was a few CGI parts mainly a specific part of the final fight, and admittedly it looked like a video game the 3D modeling and perspective were atrocious. However the animation overall was a solid 8 or 9 outta 10. The plot was pretty good especially considering they tied in the best parts of GT into the cannon. Broly's character was also done in a great way, much better than the original DBZ Broly movies. The most interesting part of this movie is what was said by Goku towards the very end of the movie, he basically lays out the power levels of post-ToP arc. Which gives a pretty heavily implied notion that we're going to see another Dragon Ball series that touches more onto the GoDs and angles.

This was a truly great experience and I highly recommend any Dragon Ball fan whether new or old give it a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

The animation was astonishing,
          Pls go fuck yourself you fucking waste of sperm.

The plot had nothing to do with GT and nothing about the movie is cannon. They turned Bardock into a good guy although he is supposed to be evil. The redesign of Broly looks gay. The animation is piss poor, both the CGI and the "traditional" animation. They contradicted themselves with SSJGRed and Blue.

People like you are the reason we only get shit releases now. You worthless sack of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by -NO- View Post

Pls go fuck yourself you fucking waste of sperm.

The plot had nothing to do with GT and nothing about the movie is cannon. They turned Bardock into a good guy although he is supposed to be evil. The redesign of Broly looks gay. The animation is piss poor, both the CGI and the "traditional" animation. They contradicted themselves with SSJGRed and Blue.

People like you are the reason we only get shit releases now. You worthless sack of shit.
            Not sure why you're so heated over them bringing the best parts of GT over to cannon story, which it is cannon the manga author himself said this:

They didn't contradict themselves with Super Sayian God, now sure how you got that. Blue is their absolute max however it takes a lot of endurance to maintain. Going Super Sayian God allows them to sustain their energy much longer as stated by Goku during ToP.

Comment

Nothing in that statement says it's cannon. Just stop or I'll have to roo you

Comment

If you actually believe this isn't cannon you're extremely retarded. Luckily I'm pretty sure that's not the case and instead you just didn't like the movie so you want to express your discontent by claiming it shouldn't be cannon. Fact of the matter is it is, like every DBS movie has been. The movie established significant plot points that setup for a new series. If the movie is indeed not cannon which would go against the wishes of majority of fans, then there would only be 2 options. A) DB is dead forever not getting a new anime or B) They'll go post-ToP and never mention or acknowledge broly. Both of which are extremely unlikely especially considering the popularity of the series and the character.

\Thanks, next.

Comment

Movies in general are never cannon. The movie was trash, almost as bad as Super the series. The majority of fans are retarded faggots who don't really like Dragonball aside from the action scenes.

DB wouldn't be dead forever if the movie isn't cannon. The old Broly was popular, the new one doesn't even compare in ratings. Besides there is Kefla, no need for a new gay broly.

Matter of fact DB should've been dead a long time ago. Akira is just selling out because he blew all his money on prostitutes, koi karps and art.

It's not canon, it's not good and you are a waste of sperm. Case Closed.

Comment

Movies in general are never cannon. The movie was trash, almost as bad as Super the series. The majority of fans are retarded faggots who don't really like Dragonball aside from the action scenes.

DB wouldn't be dead forever if the movie isn't cannon. The old Broly was popular, the new one doesn't even compare in ratings. Besides there is Kefla, no need for a new gay broly.

Matter of fact DB should've been dead a long time ago. Akira is just selling out because he blew all his money on prostitutes, koi karps and art.

It's not canon, it's not good and you are a waste of sperm. Case Closed.
                    The movie is cannon, your shit opinion doesn't change this fact. It broke opening day box office records with $7 million sales on it's first day, and is currently almost sitting in the top 10 highest-grossing anime movies of all time alongside with Pokemon the Movie, Spirited Away, and Howls moving castle. Which all have been out notably longer than the 2 months Broly has been out.

Also I see you insist on being a total douche bag towards me and continue to bash the movie because for whatever reason you didn't like it, or perhaps don't like the super series. Whatever the case may be, continuing to blatantly lie about the cannon status of the movie, and expressing your discontent for a movie that even critics are praising in high regard is just exposing your belligerence and possible ignorance. Now fuck off you mumbling fatass. Go suck some women beater off like xxx or 69tamagochi, or whatever stupid shit your brain dead ass bumps his head to. I've been quite about many of the posts and idiotic shit you've said over the years, but if you really want to get hostile with me over the fact your opinion is highly disagreed with, and you're obviously wrong about the cannon status of the movie then you better have some xanax ready because you are going to be a lot more angry once I'm done speaking to you than you were previously in regards to the movie.

Comment

How am I lying? Movies have never been considered canon, but now "we" should just accept this is? lmao FOH

It doesn't matter how much it sold. Justin Bieber sold out arenas and still made trash music. Garbage is garbage, no matter how many peasants like it.

The fact you think you can threaten me is hilarious. You sucked my dick since day 1, even after I insulted you for buying the Nintendo Switch. Nothing you contributed to this site had any relevance. Just stick with creating homosexual smurf accounts and posting questionable hentai. Thank you.

Comment

Now fuck off you mumbling fatass.
                        I'm not Clarke, nice try though.

Comment

How am I lying? Movies have never been considered canon, but now "we" should just accept this is? lmao FOH

It doesn't matter how much it sold. Justin Bieber sold out arenas and still made trash music. Garbage is garbage, no matter how many peasants like it.

The fact you think you can threaten me is hilarious. You sucked my dick since day 1, even after I insulted you for buying the Nintendo Switch. Nothing you contributed to this site had any relevance. Just stick with creating homosexual smurf accounts and posting questionable hentai. Thank you.
                          Every dragon ball super movie has been cannon. Do you know what cannon means? Let me explain it for you. The original broly movies were non-cannon, the plot and story they contained as not used nor did it apply to the DBZ plot/story. Cannon movies, are movies thats story/plot are true and used in the actual series' story/plot. Broly previous to this movie was non-cannon he was not apart of the DB storyline, nor was Gogeta. The recent movie, like all DBS movies, was established cannon, and is likely setting up for the next arc/series like Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F did by covering entire arcs which were later apart of the Anime series. By all means, the movie has made Broly and Gogeta cannon, and everything established in the movie is cannon. To assume Broly movie isn't cannon is just irrational, there is too much evidence supporting the fact it is.

That aside, at least Justin Bieber doesn't mumble like you and clarke.

Comment

Every dragon ball super movie has been cannon. Do you know what cannon means? Let me explain it for you. The original broly movies were non-cannon, the plot and story they contained as not used nor did it apply to the DBZ plot/story. Cannon movies, are movies thats story/plot are true and used in the actual series' story/plot. Broly previous to this movie was non-cannon he was not apart of the DB storyline, nor was Gogeta. The recent movie, like all DBS movies, was established cannon, and is likely setting up for the next arc/series like Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F did by covering entire arcs which were later apart of the Anime series. By all means, the movie has made Broly and Gogeta cannon, and everything established in the movie is cannon. To assume Broly movie isn't cannon is just irrational, there is too much evidence supporting the fact it is.

That aside, at least Justin Bieber doesn't mumble like you and clarke.

Comment

Will return to read Meow's ether-esque retort when he replies.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X