Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love

first of all yes stupid faggot kys get better at life blah blah blah

i discovered the trove of rap battles on YouTube etc. and obviously OTBVA around 6 years ago right around this time of year - it was actually right after having my heart ripped out and spirit crushed by a very fucked up female person. granted i also had a hand in 1. involving myself with a deranged lil fuknugget such as her and 2. not being an ideal partner.

frying my brain on the lyrical ether and witnessing the ridiculous banter on this forum really has helped me cope with what was for the most part the dissolution of my identity

have had a couple dope flings but been mostly uninterested in bitches during this long period of time

well as fate would have it i found somebody seriously interesting again recently and my feelings are all over the place about it. she's very fuckin official but you know there's two sides to everything

no she does not have a penis

do any of you fukmonkeys have an actual functional romantic life?

or just make fun of me I'm all for all of it

too drunk to read what was said in this thread but I'm assuming it's absolute

Comment

yo let me real for a second. fuck this female person, don't let yourself become phil. Whoever this new thot is you love her suck her toes do whatever turns you on. Don't stop fucking her just skip work for a few days or weeks and just fuck n cook food all day. Everyone needs a break in their life to reevaluate their current situation. This is a great opportunity to see where you're at in life and whether or not you need to start sucking other men's penises for sexual pleasure.

Comment

well said regardless of however drunk you are

i don't think slurping other men will do me any good

hopefully things go forward with this particular gal but if not hey she is nothing like the last one so i am relieved

Comment

You are obviously still upset about the T Top - Iron Solomon thread, but this is just a pathetic attempt at trying to be funny.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1FZ06xi6PoE

Comment

I don't really like Solomon and apparently he beat T-Top so nah

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
              I don't really like Solomon and apparently he beat T-Top so nah
              So you asked for my ban for no reason and after we boo'd up the Roo Thread you suddenly create a thread about love? Makes sense. lol

Good luck amigo.

Comment

i dont want anyone to be banned. it´s typically a tongue-in-cheek response

Comment

Good luck to you, fam. Just don't blindly jump in all the way no matter how good/certain things may look, pace it and see how things continue to unfold.

I can relate to alot of your post. Since my experince was along those lines at one time.

Had a bunch of hit and quit it after. Had 2 long term friends with benifits types of situation in the last 3ish years. What happened with the 1st one's situation got awkward asf when the girl began to catch feelings after awhile. She got emotional over it, and I just slowly stepped away from it and stayed away longer and longer till I haven't seen her in 2yrs. The 2nd I made sure to handle it better and converyed what it was before we got invloved together.
                  That was Idk about 8 months back and lasted about 6 months or so. She moved outta state, better job opportunities. She was cool tho and we got along pretty well.

Pretty much everyone I grew up with has been settled down by now. Or they fucked up and chosen the wrong female to have a child/children with and seems unhappy/disappointed with the current state of things in their life.

Do I regret not settling down personally?
                  Naw, only thing I have along those lines is not getting invloved with a few girls from when I was in my high school years iah.
                  -And knowing my luck, I prob would've ended up in the 2nd group if I did

But every now and then I think about the what if's from back then. And where it might've turned out by now at this point in my life if .

I got things I would like to give a fair shake at and attempt to stive for to accomplish before I even try and get serious like that again.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

much realness Justice i appreciate your words

Comment

Women are all hoes and sluts imho. Cant win.

Just get rich and just focus on your freedom.
                      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                      Originally posted by ekeanon
                      I'm glad I got to witness your life
                      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X