II Thread: itt sux - remember yhe name?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• II Thread: itt sux - remember yhe name?!

Who was the motherfucker from MOLA what used to think this board was ran by his steaks?

The one that got doxxxed so bad that he has more than enough reason to be a highschool bully........

The retarded, departed, poor kid living a rich dream when he talks pennystocks like S$P with the D in a limousine and a giant defying the sun roof. Some goof? Sunz tzu fun dudes spelt w/ a u'll see me triploi live from the boooooooooootleg gang 4 eva

chatfags?! enta, aount etna? adna? eta? neva on rnt.

Which takes r high? Philet's? NEVERRRRRR in nola, would all ya calm down.. d-rake been stealin his sound?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? bounce?!?!?!?!! is from where?!?!?!?!!?

PS. I truly v# ss, always there to listen in on chat, yes

Comment

fUCK!!!! <3 is diff than v#?!?!?!?!

WTF< I've been on Elo 's buds.. Someone tell the dawg tjat theres nose pics @ 420 prixe fixe

Comment

boarder in wiegh in

Comment

YUNG BLEAVC++H doin a for fat fingers four finder o;s funger o's too with that prefrixe flippin halfpint, no oil for thast $420 floor on a private sale snakerskin

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

for LIL LILL

dans no toole!!!!!!! onratio. onrait, bare fax out again,. for susssex suspects. new roofs in the loo too.

command V's....... like gwame

Word, 501, k cali, caouliflour aint for squid ink?

veg pasta...... orzo not served col yo, abbboorrrrrio not orars yo
              oarsmen
              to the nord ouest
              with a custy client pASSenger to bec

Adem, atom, adam? idk

ask chris joyce is the guy had a pic memento preference.... Helping, can i cum be a galliont galley slave/...?? Please let me in the KITCHEN with the boysssssssss sof 69, summer of this one buds for you... showin up tomorrow on cue, looking cute too, for your daughters taic

Comment

Get rich of split industries 50/50 with nw/a for lines for 55 hearing.

Comment

Get rich of split industries 50/50 with nw/a for lines for 55 hearing. pauly IS sopranos, like snoop owns bmore men

Comment

s sparkle over ny, bitches @ the front of the event

Comment

jayz makes steak knives sharpeie says s sparkle over ny, bitches @ the front of the event

Comment

Elton John MAY be str8up strigher than netown i knew tonnes of fags in chat heree ss!!!

Comment

Elton John MAY be str8up strigher than netown i knew tonnes of fags in chat heree ss!!!

dame dashed in on the last one......... knives stopped in todds gurs guts, the apple hit knew tonnes hitsman holla is showinout

i'm ss, 22?

NOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
                            jayz makes steak knives sharpeie says s sparkle over ny, bitches @ the front of the event

dame dashed in on the last one......... knives stopped in todds gurs guts, the apple hit knew tonnes hitsman holla is showinout

i'm ss, 22?

NOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post

i'm ss, 22?

NOOOOOOO!

oxy aint porter

hhir frogs. chppa gan battle organik....... downsviews. kickin rocks to a middle man.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X