things i like about various chatters (the thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thread was a dare from quill

Comment

nora send me nude pics so i can laugh
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

laugh at how gay they make u

Comment

im due for some new pics but the crossdressing battlerap forum poster market is pretty oversaturated right now @nightmareonillstreet

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
            nora send me nude pics so i can laugh
            You don't wanna be exposed to that, it's like searching for fucked up shit on the deep web/dark web and finding it... but losing a piece of your humanity in the process.

Bruh I seen the pics of him in lingerie. And I had the image burned into my psyche ever since. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Unless you got a plan to make a account and post them on craigslist or Tinder for the lulz then go ahead.
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

those pics were classics ya dig

Comment

after phils recent antics any pics i posted seem very tame

Comment

I would surmise both are left field for many. It's just that Phil went two steps furter than you. And you went 2 steps further than us.

I'll say it like this, if you were getting pussy from a very attractive female as a fuck buddy or as your actual GF (without having to pay for it cause you had game) AND you were dressing up in lingerie to hit it. I'd actually give you props. But I can clearly see it's not like that for you.

Phil just realize it's eaiser to fuck a ulgy ass motherfucker if you're willing than a ugly ass bottom tier bitch who been ran through. Less effort won him over essentially. I know he's also under the assumption that fuckin' males is a get back at her When it really isn't. It's just that his standards were so low its not that far of stretch for him to switch to guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                    I'll say it like this, if you were getting pussy from a very attractive female as a fuck buddy or as your actual GF (without having to pay for it cause you had game) AND you were dressing up in lingerie to hit it. I'd actually give you props. But I can clearly see it's not like that for you.
                    sorry what?

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post

sorry what?
                      Whats your inquiry exactly?

Me giving you props under those circumstances/criteria i'm guessing ?

Comment

ur a strange dude

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                          ur a strange dude

Im a strange man in a strange land.

But what I said ITT has been completly logical.

Comment

he's a STRANGE DUDE?
                            meanwhile you're in a LAME FEUD with your GAY 'TUDE
                            you think you're healthy eating free RANGE FOOD
                            but the shit you did when you were teenAGED GREW til it put your AIDS THROUGH to STAGE TWO
                            next time remember to CHANGE LUBE and also remember everyone HATES YOU
                            and at your funeral will be Justice, Phil, and FAKE TOO .. tell God I'm the one in the BEIGE SUIT singing HEY JUDE

Comment

Norms name should be changed to Gertrude
                              Outside the anal cavity is where his hemorrhoids droopingly protrude
                              His fault, he literally took a different meaning to hitting it raw - never no lube
                              Ripping more than just tissue by forcing in a gargantuan sized can of pringles, all that friction gave him some issues
                              Like when his father gave him their family heirlooms
                              Specifically, the colllection of PlayGirl magazines, i'm talkin' the one where niggas tights is navy blue and rockin' gay crimson colored swimsuits
                              And his father feeds him sperm from a novelty spoon, under the guise of a "fertility ritual" every full moon
                              Norm fondly collects the leftover droppings after the filming of bukkake scenes on the set that he mops for a living
                              -and he eagerly puts it into his fondu

Comment

can a mod delete my account please this forum is unbearable with the new layout

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X