DRAKE ORCHESTRATES XXXTENTACION'S DEATH? (SUMMER SOLSTICE RITUAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAKE ORCHESTRATES XXXTENTACION'S DEATH? (SUMMER SOLSTICE RITUAL)

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

lol what happened?

Comment

some random white dude prob shot him for the fuck of it

Comment

summer solstice isnt for another 2 days this is simply god telling u retards mumblerap and trap music will get u naturally selected

Comment

Originally posted by Kai. K

Justice Feel free to delete my account - thanks.

Why you want me to do that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kai. K

Because no blood.

If you don't want to, fine - would be appreciated though. Peace out.

You want your account racked ?

If i do that all your Picosongs & Roos are gone, as well as every thread you ever made will be too. All your content on here will vanish. And theres no way of reversing it to my knowledge once it's done.

If thats what you want i'll do it. I gotta bounce in like 20 mins and hit up walmart and the gas station. @ me or quote me if you're certain and if I see your reply before I leave i'll do it rn.

Comment

Comment

Justice delete my account too
                  I'm about to make a new one called Krucial14 where I post stupid ass theories I think alone.

im being dead serious too
                  The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                  ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                    Justice delete my account too
                    I'm about to make a new one called Krucial14 where I post stupid ass theories I think alone.

im being dead serious too
                    LMAOOO !!!

Comment

King Kurbz
                      Idk bro... just make a new account imo. I don't really like the idea of you deleting yours either.
                      What I would've done if I was you- I wouldn't of said what you were gonna do I would of just went ahead an made the new account without telling anyone on here (at least not publically).

Nobody would be able to tell except the mods with the IP(none of them would say anything about you doing it either i'm sure), or if you kept the same post style instead of doing caricature performance of whoever you're emulating on here.

Maaan all your posts gonna be gone unless somebody quoted you in threads.

Think about this... years down the road, after we are both gone long gone from OTBVA, future generations of posters gonna hear murmurs about the Myth of Porter. And that was your rise to notoriety.

"O"Scholars and lore keepers will go back and study those threads diligently and repeatedly. You're antagonizing demenor, quips and ether-esque ridicules toward him will be lost in translation. You dare to deprive them of that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Think about this... years down the road, after we are both gone long gone from OTBVA, future generations of posters gonna hear murmurs about the Myth of Porter. And that was your rise to notoriety.

"O"Scholars and lore keepers will go back and study those threads diligently and repeatedly. You're antagonizing demenor, quips and ether-esque ridicules toward him will be lost in translation. You dare to deprive them of that ?

Comment

Joking aside, If thats what you really want I got you.

But those random raps in threads at people has been really dope, plus the key board warrior ones agaisnt others. Thats the main loss for the board imo.

Comment

Delete the account

thanks
                            The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                            ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Do it Justice, do it.
                              Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X