Xxxtentation shot in Miami. He dead af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xxxtentation shot in Miami. He dead af

I don't know shit about this kid but I nodded my head to one of his songs once. RIP

He's one of those xanax mumble rappers.

If he got offed then good, we don't need kids rapping about abusing prescription medication. That's a systemic issue right now in the US and our politicians are doing little to nothing about it. If kids think it's cool or fun to be sedated to the point you can't get your dick up then theres a real problem. Fuck this kid, fuck xanax rappers, and fuck mumble rappers. Probably fake gang banging is what got him shot if true. I didn't see any blood, and they let a camera that close to a crime scene, so I'm thinking its fake but it may be real. Neither would surprise me.

Comment

the real tragedy is anyone knowing who he was in the first place

Comment

Nora youre a straight white male, embrace that shit!

Comment

Comment

"The adult male that was taken to the hospital has been pronounced dead."

Damn rip the young man

Comment

Yea man. I know he had a lot of controversy and did some fuck shit most likely but 20 years old is too young. He could've got right and helped a lot of folks

Comment

lol good one

Comment

Word on the street is -He Spoke To The Devil In Miami, He Said Everything Would Be Fine-

Fuck that trash ass nigga, I got no sympathy for the guy. Thats what he gets for saying he's greater then Pac, he just got humbled. Ironically now he got the best chance he could've ever had in life with being murdered to gain traction with that claim with his fan boys, cause now they're gonna champion him like theres no tomorrow.

Unless the guy died taking a bullet for a child or a old lady- he gets no respect from me. Never give props to a nigga with no eye brows to begin with.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

ur retarded

Comment

Who do I have?
                      Heaven and hell, my friend, my friend
                      I won't fit in here
                      Everything must end
                      Hello, from the dark side end
                      Does anybody here wanna be my friend? (my friend)
                      Want it all to end
                      Tell me when the fuck is it all gon' end?
                      Voices in my head telling me I'm gonna end up dead
                      So save me, before I fall
                      So save me, I don't wanna be all alone
                      So save me, before I fall
                      So save me, I don't wanna be all alone

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                        He's one of those xanax mumble rappers.

If he got offed then good, we don't need kids rapping about abusing prescription medication. That's a systemic issue right now in the US and our politicians are doing little to nothing about it. If kids think it's cool or fun to be sedated to the point you can't get your dick up then theres a real problem. Fuck this kid, fuck xanax rappers, and fuck mumble rappers. Probably fake gang banging is what got him shot if true. I didn't see any blood, and they let a camera that close to a crime scene, so I'm thinking its fake but it may be real. Neither would surprise me.
                        It’s a shame to see you haven’t changed. He was more than just a “Xanax mumble rapper”, he was an artist.

Sure he made some songs early on talking about drugs, but his latest album was fucking legendary. He wanted to change as many kids lives as he could before he got killed. His last video alive was a message saying if he died he would be happy knowing kids took his message and turned it into something positive, no matter what past he had he knew what his goals were and for kids to not let depression ruin their dreams.

You’re nothing other than a coward on a battle rap forum, you’ll never do anything in your life remotely close to what this “Xanax rapper” did. You’ll be forgotten by everyone, hell I forgot you even existed until I randomly decided to open up OTBVA today and seen one of my friends died and you bashing him because of his past.

You act like we have forgot your past Robin, I clearly remember you posting a snuff gif of a grown man taking a shit on a little baby. By your own logic, you’re a pedophile and you’ll die a pedophile.

Fucking bitch

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post

It’s a shame to see you haven’t changed. He was more than just a “Xanax mumble rapper”, he was an artist.

Sure he made some songs early on talking about drugs, but his latest album was fucking legendary. He wanted to change as many kids lives as he could before he got killed. His last video alive was a message saying if he died he would be happy knowing kids took his message and turned it into something positive, no matter what past he had he knew what his goals were and for kids to not let depression ruin their dreams.

You’re nothing other than a coward on a battle rap forum, you’ll never do anything in your life remotely close to what this “Xanax rapper” did. You’ll be forgotten by everyone, hell I forgot you even existed until I randomly decided to open up OTBVA today and seen one of my friends died and you bashing him because of his past.

You act like we have forgot your past Robin, I clearly remember you posting a snuff gif of a grown man taking a shit on a little baby. By your own logic, you’re a pedophile and you’ll die a pedophile.

Fucking bitch
                          Yeah talking about substance abuse and killing yourself is a real good message to send to little children.

Comment

Ehh I’m not arguing with your stupid ass

You know you’re wrong and just want attention from this shit ass site you’ve sucked the life out of.

Enjoy being forgotten, cya again in a few weeks when I decide to give your lonely ass some attention

RIP X

Comment

wow ekelon is visibly livid rn!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X