• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
    This got all types of real when he started making out with other trannies

That wierdo ass shit is in those vids ?

Jesus fuckin' christ
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
      i like how u didnt bother making a new youtube and just added all these to ur old one
      Cuz it was easier that way and plus you got to see the before and after

Comment

i like how u didnt bother making a new youtube and just added all these to ur old one

Comment

did your dad kick you out for being gay or for being in ur mid 30s? either way im sorry to hear that
          Kicked me out for both reasons but honestly it is time to move out I don't like it there anyway there's nothing there for me and I'm not allowed to have people over there cuz it's not my place so it's time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
            Phil puts the T in tranny. He one of those extra thicc trannys that fuk so good they slide the entire mattress off in middle of night. 10/10 would bang
            Yeah Nora doesn't think that I have a nice chick's ass but if you go to my Facebook and look at my posts you'll see I have a really nice ass my Facebook name is Felicity Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

That wierdo ass shit is in those vids ?

Jesus fuckin' christ
              I like chicks and dudes so when I meet a trans I'm like hey Best of Both Worlds how could I not enjoy it?

Comment

Did you really miss Shawnna that much that you had to become her?

Is this some fucking Norman Bates shit?

Comment

@nora and plus I make my own adult films what I showed you was just a small sample I have a lot of videos of me getting my dick sucked by guys and trans. I've even had sex with a FTM girl which is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Did you really miss Shawnna that much that you had to become her?

Is this some fucking Norman Bates shit?
                    I dont miss her Im not trying to become her Ive out grown her and became what she wishes she was she wishes she can get as many dudes and chicks as I can get she wishes she can do makeup and contouring and I shadowing and dressing as good as I do she wishes she can give head as good as I do. I am officially hotter than any girl I've ever slept with

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

I am officially hotter than any girl I've ever slept with
                      ^
                      This statement is more of a knock at your own self than it is at those busted face bitches that pity fucked you

Comment

I like chicks and dudes so when I meet a trans I'm like hey Best of Both Worlds how could I not enjoy it?
                        You resorted to fuckin "dudes" cause the bitches you would want to fuck doesn't actually wanna take notice of your existence.
                        You can't even make it to friend zone, cause the females who are actually worth a damn are intelligent enough to stay clear of your bizarro self.

And how is it the best of both worlds if one realm is completly make belive?
                        They don't have a vagina, it's just some next level glorified role playing, nothing more.

If the guy is transgender your fuckin a human sculpted flesh pocket where a dick & scrotum use to be.
                        Some nigga scraped that shit out like it's a bucket of ice cream just to make a gap. Think about that.

Comment

You resorted to fuckin "dudes" cause the bitches you would want to fuck doesn't actually wanna take notice of your existence.
                          You can't even make it to friend zone, cause the females who are actually worth a damn are intelligent enough to stay clear of your bizarro self.

And how is it the best of both worlds if one realm is completly make belive?
                          They don't have a vagina, it's just some next level glorified role playing, nothing more.

If the guy is transgender your fuckin a human sculpted flesh pocket where a dick & scrotum use to be.
                          Some nigga scraped that shit out like it's a bucket of ice cream just to make a gap. Think about that.
                          I'll take a gap any day... You are so salty Justice

Comment

You are so salty Justice

Is that so

Break it down for me

Comment

Is that so

Break it down for me
                              Okay

Stuck up
                              Asshole
                              Loser
                              Terrible
                              Yuck you're ugly

Salty

Comment