• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
    Who am I battling next

Slime Ooze
    or King Kurbz
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

• Won’t be a battle tho. Just a warm up day at the mental asylum gymnasium. I’m crazy enough when I shoot to make profit off bricks.
        You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
          Won’t be a battle tho. Just a warm up day at the mental asylum gymnasium. I’m crazy enough when I shoot to make profit off bricks.
          He prob won't respond till 3-4 in the morning. Ya know, when he's finishing up his girl's night out of orgies at his seedy motel with middle aged cross dressing gym teachers and coming down off his bootleg zannies.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's on meth. He's one bumby puss sacked dick away from turning tricks on the street for his next fix. Like I said earlier itt he's a trade in training.

Comment

• Phil dgaf fr fr jiuodfviojfv[eeoa[p

Comment

• more proof fake blanco is a poorly coded bot

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                Phil dgaf fr fr
                It's a fine line between such a trait being admirable and injudicious. You get no props depending on certain actions in some situations.

His desperation and the levels he won't sink to with getting a piece of ass and seeking affection from another human being is just beyond pathetic.

One reason with why he gets shitted on is he blames everybody in his life for his own mistakes and comes on here to cry about it (a battle rap forum of all places)- if not he blames random posters on here for the repercussions of his own actions, just be a man son.

Be a fuckin' man.

Comment

• Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                  more proof fake blanco is a poorly coded bot
                  Check ya tone G (*Vintage Sandman voice*)

Don't ever disrespect FB- not even partially

Comment

• i dont think phils depressed he seems to be legitimately enjoying himself

Comment

• Im starting to lose interest in this site. Now that I've seen phils dock inside another man, I don't think there's much left to see around here.

Comment

• this is the fitting conclusion to otbva for sure

Comment

• OTBVA

Where a tranny with his ass for an avi can make a thread and not be close to the biggest faggot posting in it.

@Phil

Comment

• Something needs to change asap. I swear to god if someone would capitalize on battle rap like the wwe did fake wrestling then we'd all be making big money.

someone fookin work with me here. Nobody in the communty I reach out to thinks this is good idea besides a handful of people.

pay homeless people in drugs/food to battle. Then we throw in storylines like wwe and have everything scripted. No more bullshit where two dudes just comijg up with bars to spit. We Ned a constructive environment where we can portray a story. We CoULD Even Have trannies and illegal immigrants battle for cheap. Maybe some racist redneck battles, so much potential content. It'll only take a handful of writers and a few dozen batters to pull this off.

Sooner or later I will make this happen. If anybody even thinks this idear has potential then hit me up let's see what we can do. Battlerap is just waiting to be capitalized by the right people. Society needs battle culture... having sick cancer kids battle for food is the future. This has to happen and OTBVA is the place to make it happen. We can script battles to anppeal tp url fans abd casual n regular fans.

Comment

• I log in solely so my photos are hidden. -.-
                              You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

• yeah the ass avatars should be left to goosey imo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X