I could beat No Shame at her own game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when it come to women his ex was a bitch so now he think all them are (olimar) so he pick men! (pikmin)

Comment

• in sex spite and now phil lack dick! shock!

Comment

• Originally posted by StillNora View Post
        phil was reminding me of someone but i couldnt put my finger on it, then i changed my avatar and remembered instantly

Phil in 5 years

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Quina Quen is a playable character in Final Fantasy IX. S/he* is apparently a genderless Quwho specializes in blue magic, and loves eating frogs. Quina serves as comic relief, often failing in his/her eternal quest to consume new cuisine. S/he speaks in broken English, as all Qu do, and will often eat anything s/he sees. Quina's eating habits are one of his/her greatest skills

Steiner was my fav character from 9 (Basically Frog from Chrono Trigger & Cyan put together). Then Vivi. Freya was ok... didn't care for her too much. I understand they wanted to flip it and make a "female" be the Dragoon. But she ain't touching Kane in no way shape or form.

Armarant was so under developed he might as well never been present(Vincent >>> Armarant, just that Vincent is more campy and felt more out of place to a degree in 7's universe).
          And the way he acts at times felt forced. He doesn't give a shit about anything 95%+ of the game that I recall, then out of no wheres he acts so concerned for his team members- as if they actually have a well establish relationship with everyone, when he doesn't. His design was solid tho.

Quina is basically Jar Jar Binks. Just looks like way more creepy but less punchable

Zidane I loathed as the protagnist, bootleg ass Locke (just more annoying but acts less like a white knight playing pretend about his sexuality as a front to others) with a tail and about as obnoxious as Goku at his most cringe moments of positivity.

Comment

• you liking steiner isnt surprising that character was as uninteresting and boring as the bulk of your posts.

zidane is easily the best protagonist of any final fantasy he has the coolest weapons and was the most relentless

Comment

you liking steiner isnt surprising that character was as uninteresting and boring as the bulk of your posts.
              wtf I thought we were like bonding and shit...

Zidane is vastly superior to Tidus. I'll give you that.

You like him even more than Cloud ??? smh I don't agree with that.
              I like playing as knight/swordsman type of class in RPG's. Always have. Then again thats what I was 99% exposed to- through console RPG's. Didn't have the luxury of playing D&D growing up and the like to get exposed to maining as other classes and appreciating the nuances. Didn't really get that till Morrowind on Xbox.

TBF I only played 9 1-2x at most. When it dropped, can't say I revisited it since. If I had, it wasn't more then 2x. Might of actually only played it once.

I understand people liking it the most out of the whole series, but to say it's a flawless masterpiece is inaccurate.

Comment

• No gives a fuck about your shitty rpg video game character or your shit bars that dont rhyme

Comment

• shawna like a bart simpson quote the way she dont have a cow-man

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post

You like him even more than Cloud ??? smh I don't agree with that.
                    I like playing as knight/swordsman type of class in RPG's. Always have. Then again thats what I was 99% exposed to- through console RPG's. Didn't have the luxury of playing D&D growing up and the like to get exposed to maining as other classes and appreciating the nuances. Didn't really get that till Morrowind on Xbox.

TBF I only played 9 1-2x at most. When it dropped, can't say I revisited it since. If I had, it wasn't more then 2x. Might of actually only played it once.

I understand people liking it the most out of the whole series, but to say it's a flawless masterpiece is inaccurate.
                    Zidane would beat the shit outta cloud 1v1 and steal his girl while hes at it. cloud isnt even a character he's an empty vessel being used as a tool of fate. shinra represents a cult and cloud sold his soul to the shinra well before we ever meet whatevers left of him.

9 if you add everything up is the closest to a flawless masterpiece of any of the ffs. its also the only one that comes remotely close to being a final fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                      No gives a fuck about your shitty rpg video game character or your shit bars that dont rhyme
                      how much do u weigh fatass

Comment

• zidane goat

Comment

• Hey Nora, could you please stop gaying up the thread?

Comment

• ya u gay bitch

Comment

• i go by Norm now this board is only big enough for 1 tranny

Comment

• You say you go by Norm now but the rest of us call you faggot

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X