Who still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't even get me started on this half a fag androgynous fuckboi.

Norm how pathetic is it to be in chat just to passionatly read everything between others when NONE of them are interacting with you?

It's like you stalking people from across the street and watching niggas with binoculars at a cafe to feel like you're part of the conversation between two other people. GTFO of the house you weirdo ass shut in.

I body you everytime you attmept to throw rocks at the throne. Don't make me bring Quill back home.

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
      you should stop posting

Comment

Comment

we all should stop posting

fixed
          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

no i like ur posts but justice writing walls of text here every day regurgitating the same oafish bullshit also ego needs to be checked i think all "godlike, legendary, otbva og" shit next to his user name is giving him a complex

Comment

no i like ur posts but justice writing walls of text here every day regurgitating the same oafish bullshit also ego needs to be checked i think all "godlike, legendary, otbva og" shit next to his user name is giving him a complex

Moronic motherfucka my name is JusticeTheGod. Tf you talkin about.

Put me on block then faggot or get lost. You quoted me, retard.

EDITED for savagery

This guy basically signs in to the forum just to creep like a withdrawn stalker wierdo in chat, WTF type of bizzare shit is that. Dude don't even like hiphop or battle rap.

Thats like a person speanding years of their life on a sports forum who hates sports.

Completly devoid of logic. He can't even answer that himself.

Comment

Thats you ^

Comment

wow way to prove me right

Comment

its obvious by your heated response that people calling your posts bad really gets to you. you are a stupid person and a bad poster accept it and move on no one else here has a hard time admitting this

Comment

wow way to prove me right

I make posts from time to time that have length. Thats literally all you got.
                      You're also the only person that have said anything about it in years.

You and Meow act like i'm a ego manaic drunk off power . Gross exaggerations. You talk shit to me- guess what you'll get it in return.

I literally in my spare time attempted to help the forum/other posters wiith my position. Factual, those who really know would agree.

Have I goofed around on here?
                      Sure, all in good fun- never maliciously. You're literally the only one upset about it.

Comment

its obvious by your heated response that people calling your posts bad really gets to you. you are a stupid person and a bad poster accept it and move on no one else here has a hard time admitting this

Do you really think calling a stranger online a faggot, bitch or cusing them out in a post eqautes to them actually going through a emtional rage? Thats another L.

Not once have I ever gotten mad on here. Can't even recal if I even got agitated. I can only imange the voice in your head you're imanging me saying it in

Quite the dramatization you got going on, not only are you dense but you're far too presumptuous. You're showing how much you really do know.

Comment

I have no idea whats going on here but I'm erect af for some reason.

Comment

Mike-Admin post ur dick itt and show these fags who's dick runs shit around here! I gotch ur back as long as ur not bigger than me.

Comment

If you weren't currently a women I'd prolly call u a bitch rn!

Comment

hi
                                The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X