High...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as for smoking, its almost impossible to find sativa that isn't crossed with indica, real sativa take 16-22+ weeks to flower, where as indica average is about 8 weeks. Also sativa doesn't yield anywhere remotely like indica does. I only fuck with weed, fuckin dabs and shit make my lungs feel like they going to explode.
    I like sativa in the mornings and indica at night personally,

My fav blunts are probably dutchmasters or them Acid brand, but I really only smoke pom poms(3 blunts for 99 cents), since I buy so many, I go with the cheap blunts
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
      I love the herbals but I am actually taking a break at the second. I only would smoke blunts, and was averaging about 30-40 blunts a day, due to all the blunts I have a sick nicotine addiction. Last blunt I smoked was on the 4th, taken a couple hits of dank since then but I start tripping wanting a blunt.
      guys should check out thcfarmer.com or https://www.breedbay.co.uk/
      I too tried to get them to make a pot section here, but no love.
      I have to change it up between strains or I'll get tolerant to the high. G'luck with quitting/slacking off. I'll never quit.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Word the citrusy type of taste is mostly what I get, never came across that gasoline or burning glue ?... ain't gasoline type of shit associated with strains like Sour D and what not ?

the citrus is more strong as a smell than it is as a taste tho
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post

I have to change it up between strains or I'll get tolerant to the high. G'luck with quitting/slacking off. I'll never quit.
          I just trying to quit the tobacco, but I have combined dank and tobacco wraps for so long, if I smoke weed now my mouth starts watering thinking of a blunt. I got a dope glass pipe, just gotta get used to smoking out of it
          Originally posted by billybobjoe
          i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Maybe gasoline is a bit harsh. Think of a pungent aroma, like what your mouth tastes like when you take a breath of air while you're filling up your gas tank. Its not straight gas taste, but its enough to make you question if it's laced or not, haha. A lot of the OG strains, or the OG hybrids have that taste. Anything named "Sour" is gonna have a moderate amount of citrus to it, but there are way too many strains to be able to name one in particular. AK-47 is one of those where the taste is far surpassed by the effects. KIFF branded, still tasted like motor oil almost, but it was still decent. Not too long lasting tho, but the strawberry lemonade I copped lasts about 5 hours off a half bliz.

Comment

I agree good weed is good weed and theres a obvious difference, I just don't give af about the taste lol

Like it's almost silly and so minuscule for it to even play a part in accessing a strain or how you smoke IMHO.

My guy would rather buy swag than nugs cause it's half the price and he gets double the amount... to me that train of thought is silly and on the verge of retarded, you buy nugs and get more high and would smoke less cause you'll be cool with the buzz you get. To me nugz anyday over garbage swag.

Quality over quantity

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                Maybe gasoline is a bit harsh. Think of a pungent aroma, like what your mouth tastes like when you take a breath of air while you're filling up your gas tank. Its not straight gas taste, but its enough to make you question if it's laced or not, haha. A lot of the OG strains, or the OG hybrids have that taste. Anything named "Sour" is gonna have a moderate amount of citrus to it, but there are way too many strains to be able to name one in particular. AK-47 is one of those where the taste is far surpassed by the effects. KIFF branded, still tasted like motor oil almost, but it was still decent. Not too long lasting tho, but the strawberry lemonade I copped lasts about 5 hours off a half bliz.

Wasn't Ak 47 bred for guerrilla growers in mind cause it barely has a smell or something along those lines ?

I could be thinking of something else

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
                  and was averaging about 30-40 blunts a day, due to all the blunts I have a sick nicotine addiction.

30-40 blunts a day

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Wasn't Ak 47 bred for guerrilla growers in mind cause it barely has a smell or something along those lines ?

I could be thinking of something else
                    It might have originated like that, I couldn't be sure, but you can definitely smell it now.

Comment

Nah it’s like a good wine or single malt, the smell and taste are crucial parts of the experience. If I had to choose between taste and potency I’d find another supplier, plenty of strains have both. A well grown Cheese (and its bastard offspring, but especially proper unadulterated Cheese) will get you right where you wanna be, assuming you enjoy strong indica, and it’s got crazy layers of spicy, musky earthyness that taste like nothing else in this world.

So often ‘citrus’ is a byword for ‘cat piss’ or even ‘rabbit hutch’ type smells and tastes, the effect would have to pretty damn wild to compensate.

Cookies are more efficient coz of butter and science, but then the flavour’s lost.

Comment

Virbius

If you had to choose between the smell or taste, no backing out with a different supplier argument.

Also never in my life would I use citrus as a cop out word for cat piss, I know wtf cat piss smell like.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                          Virbius

If you had to choose between the smell or taste, no backing out with a different supplier argument.

Also never in my life would I use citrus as a cop out word for cat piss, I know wtf cat piss smell like.
                          People use that phrase when they're trying to jew their dealer down and complaining about the taste. Which has nothing to do with potency.

Comment

Speaking of strains, 2 Chainz is about to release his own strain called Gass. Read about it in the dope magazine out here in town. Sounds delightful.

Comment

my favorite strain.. hmm that's a tough one
                              its either white crack or sherm pcp
                              Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                              ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Just copped a quarter of this gnome candy
                                shits lighter and fluffier than I normally like but it tastes super sweet.

The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                                ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X