High...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High...

Asked for a smokers section, as I know I'm not the only fine herb connoisseur that the O has. I'm pretty baked at work atm, so I thought I would ask what people's favorite strains seem to be, or if they know them by name. Also, preference of type; indica, sativa, hybrid, concentrates, edibles, etc. How you smoke, stuff like that. See if there are any common variables. Consider it research for demography purposes.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Fav strain:

White Widow hands down- haven't got my hands on it in like over 5,6 years tho unfortunately. What I get now mostly is just dro type shit. But the one strain I would want to try the most would be Lemon or Super Silver Haze.

I perfer sativa's - sativa dominates. Ain't big on indica's.

Never tired edibles nor concentrates.

Smoke blunts the majority of my life, I personally prefer a blunt over papers if it comes down to it, idk what it is but papers seems like its a harsher hit on a drag IMHO(to me at least). Raw papers are the best I came across, never tried the black or organic, just buy the king size classic usually... but it seems quite a bit of people prefer Raw black over the others... zig zag & that juicy j papers are the worse, ain't gonna lie tho zig zags was the 1st papers I ever bought).

Overall I just enjoy the smoking process of using blunts and the slow burn of em.

I'm perfectly fine with bongs and one hitters. Bongs are a cleaner smoke too, feel like I prob should been switch over exclusively to bongs after all these years of smoking to take it easier on my lungs.

Bonus info

The wraps i've been buying lately are those High Hemps, the Grape ape favor is the one that I fuck with. Remember one time they didn't have the grape at the gas station so I was like fuck it, i'll try the honey pot swirl one by them- big mistake shit, dead on it smelled like str8 up play dough and tasted like it could be...damn near seemed to smoked like it was too.

And Royal Blunts are prob my go to for the longest.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

iHigh King KurbzRobin WilliamsFeral LinguistRAW ​​​​​@Milky

This thread is in need of y'all

Comment

It's a totally different game now than it was 10 years ago, a lot of my favourite strains are obsolete now with all the hybrids and mutant ass Frankenstein strains coming out, Every time I go to grab a bag there's always something new, some crossbred sativa dominant monster looking concoction to try. I'm not a picky ass conneseuir though, if it looks good, smells good, smokes good and the high is there then that's all I care about, but I have a lot of friends in the grow industry so half the time I'm smoking some science experiment that ends up better than expected. Currently got this bag of this nameless strain, hella dense and chunky nugs, when you drop a bud on the table it sounds like a battery so Ima just call it D-Cell for now

absolute fire tho

The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
        ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

I copped a zip of strawberry lemonade and a half zip of l'orange last week, and the strawberry lemonade was nice. It was by a company called Cannabiotix. I prefer a bowl honestly, or a bong rip, but out of blunts or papers it's always blunts. I like the zig zag wraps without the guts, easier to pinch to avoid that inhalation shake. I've always found that smoking grape anything makes it taste like ass, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
            It's a totally different game now than it was 10 years ago, a lot of my favourite strains are obsolete now with all the hybrids and mutant ass Frankenstein strains coming out, Every time I go to grab a bag there's always something new, some crossbred sativa dominant monster looking concoction to try. I'm not a picky ass conneseuir though, if it looks good, smells good, smokes good and the high is there then that's all I care about, but I have a lot of friends in the grow industry so half the time I'm smoking some science experiment that ends up better than expected. Currently got this bag of this nameless strain, hella dense and chunky nugs, when you drop a bud on the table it sounds like a battery so Ima just call it D-Cell for now

absolute fire tho

Those nugs are fucking beautiful. If they were a little brighter green they would look just like moonrocks.

Comment

I'll take a century over anything really when it comes down to it, but I try to stay away from tobacco lately though so I smoke a lot of paper,

raw's >>

Comment

Kirby got the prime hook ups !!!

Comment

I fw RAWs. I used to use Jokers years ago, but for the most part I either do a zag wrap or a swisher split. That new summer flavor they have is heavenly. I need to stop smoking, but I've switched from Newports all the way to Menthol Ice which is more of a light. Its like smoking air, but its helped with my breathing so I can take bigger rips off the bong.

Comment

Zig Zag wraps are decent, got nothing against the wraps. Used them here and there.

I'll tell you one thing can't stand anything peach or mango flavored wraps, shit makes me gag like phil does on a one night stand with a 50 year old black man (no pause)

Gotta admit tho when I see people buy or talk highly about double platinum's I chuckle to myself.

Comment

Not really one for altering the taste of the weed at all, so flavoured wraps have never been my go to, I'm not gonna not smoke it if its passed to me, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to go cop a flavoured wrap or anything either; Zig-Zags, Rizla or Raw's... any other papers I find too thick and burn way too inconsistent when it comes to paper.

Comment

And they got to be the cut cornered zig-zags.

Comment

I don't get the taste thing iah, the majority of weed I had taste mostly the same to me unless is really low quietly brick (hence why I cool with flavored blunts on both points). Matter fact the main time I only really notice a taste is if I was drinking a bottled water and didn't finish it than I go back later and taste it with my mouth

Idk perhaps it's just my own taste buds

IMHO

Aroma >>>>>>> Taste

To me thats matters more(highness aside)

Y'all live in legal places, and be having that high quality shit 24/7 on a whim whenever. So I can understand why you're more prone to certain things such as that mattering to you or even being noticeable.

Comment

I love the herbals but I am actually taking a break at the second. I only would smoke blunts, and was averaging about 30-40 blunts a day, due to all the blunts I have a sick nicotine addiction. Last blunt I smoked was on the 4th, taken a couple hits of dank since then but I start tripping wanting a blunt.
                            guys should check out thcfarmer.com or https://www.breedbay.co.uk/
                            I too tried to get them to make a pot section here, but no love.
                            Originally posted by billybobjoe
                            i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

When I lived in TN, people used to get fedex packages full of the brick weed from their people, and that was always garbage. Thats when I developed my sense of desire for certain strains. A lot of strains will have a fruity, citrus taste, or straight gasoline or burning glue. I don't like most flavored wraps, but that summer one by swisher is nice. I smoke about a quarter a day, give or take for family functions and stuff, but legal or not good weed is good weed, Justice :p.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X