post what people will say at your funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post what people will say at your funeral

Happiness, life satisfaction and the daily habits of the most successful people are topics which researchers love to study. And what they consistently find is that individuals who reach the end of their lives feeling fulfilled, grateful and devoid of regrets do so by being intentional with how they handled themselves and their relationships with others. Here are a handful of simple questions which can help you be honest with yourself about the directions you’re taking in this world.

please post/comment on what people will say a tree your death bed & why people think your a piece of shit
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

I aint gonna have a funeral I'm a just hang around.

Comment

(Shown in a black title screen)

"Freedom or jail, clip's inserted, a baby's being born
      Same time a man is murdered, the beginning and end"

-Meanwhile at my funeral, a random nigga standing in a crowd of like 5 people, gets up and stands on a chair and proclaims out loud:

"He came, he saw and he abruptly failed....he failed, more than a few times.... ok, innumerous fuckin' times ... but uh, i don't care what any of yawl say, Justice was ight "...

(*Moon crickets in the audience*)

...appreciate all of you for having the patience of letting me get my shit off"

-(People begin looking at him sideways, and then swiftly proceeds to disperse)

-(Rain begins to gently pour down in The Cream City)

-(Camera pulls back as Ocarina of Time title theme starts to play)

-A women dressed in black, having her face obscured by a black vail is shown standing far away in the distance on a hill on the edges of the grave yard

-She descends down the hill (Unbroken 10 min long take of the camera only focusing on the back of her as she slowly approaches the funereal, dolly zoom that hoe)

-She leaves a rose and a sealed letter on the casket (The camera only shows her sensuous, yet mournful hand placing it)

-She vanishes, almost as if she never actually existed and several minutes goes by

-Bizarre & abrupt, bird droppings randomly begin to bombard The God's casket

-The rain stops and a rainbow is shown in the distance

-Fin
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

"To be continued...in hell"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X