Post Song Lyrics That You Identify With

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Ekelon. Your from Concord Arkansas. This has been proven. And nobody believes your dad is from NY. Just like you lied about being at that URL event and got exposed. Your so pathetic you post videos of other people bench pressing and try to claim it’s you. Bitch ass faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Master bates View Post
      Yea Ekelon. Your from Concord Arkansas. This has been proven. And nobody believes your dad is from NY. Just like you lied about being at that URL event and got exposed. Your so pathetic you post videos of other people bench pressing and try to claim it’s you. Bitch ass faggot.
      I’ve never heard of Concord Arkansas and I literally did none of that you little fucking retard. You call me pathetic but you talk about a battle rap forum poster every day of your miserable life.

You fucking embarrassing little retard

Comment

still dead at ekelon thinking there is no chance he could have inbreeding in his genetics because his parents are from different states

Comment

MiKe and the gang

Is there a way to lock every poster that's on page 2 of this thread in here so they don't spread to the rest of the board?

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post

I’ve never heard of Concord Arkansas and I literally did none of that you little fucking retard. You call me pathetic but you talk about a battle rap forum poster every day of your miserable life.

You fucking embarrassing little retard
            Do I need to link the thread that proves your from there? And you did all of that faggot. This was only like 2 weeks ago faggot. Are you now denying you posted a video of another dude bench pressing and claimed it was you?

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
              still dead at ekelon thinking there is no chance he could have inbreeding in his genetics because his parents are from different states
              Unfortunately this is the type of dumbass we’re dealing with here. His parents aren’t even from different states anyways.

Comment

Do I need to link the thread that proves your from there? And you did all of that faggot. This was only like 2 weeks ago faggot. Are you now denying you posted a video of another dude bench pressing and claimed it was you?
                Please link it... I’ll walk 20 feet outside and show you the state line I live beside.

Idk what you’re talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                  Dead at how gay this thread is
                  Facts
                  Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                  Originally posted by ekeanon
                  I'm glad I got to witness your life
                  Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                  Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                  White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post

Please link it... I’ll walk 20 feet outside and show you the state line I live beside.

Idk what you’re talking about...
                    http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=10177

Comment

There it is Ekelon you little faggot. What u gon say now bitch?

Comment

ek getting kilt
                        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Why my sick so muthafuckin eke

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                            ek getting kilt
                            It’s not hard to kill that fool. He does it to himself really.

Comment

this is an amazing piece of artwork,

repped my friend, repped

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X