Small Checklist of Things to be Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
    No idea if this is a half assed troll as a fallback angle or if you really are THAT much of a moron
    Yeah how much longer till we get the new skin?

Aesthetically speaking site looks pretty horrible, as you can see we ain't attracting traffic. Niggas don't wanna post with how the site currently is, MainStage and Hallway are both dead af- tumble weeds and shit floating about... could've sworn it was a few days where like damn near 5hrs went by without a post in either sub during like 4, 5, 6 PM- never seen it that dead.

Literally the site use to be more active after 2 AM on a Sunday turning into a Monday then what it is now- It's barely active even during peek hrs.

Comment

• the who posted thing when u used to click number of posts was nice to have and i want it back

Comment

• also let normal users comment on posts and use [move] and posting will increase 420%

Comment

• niggas dont wanna post with how the site currently is

Comment

• no

Comment

• for user titles the character limit is longer than what can be shown as u can see in mine it runs off the side like 5 letters

Comment

• Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                niggas dont wanna post with how the site currently is
                u cant say that!!!

Comment

• i was paraphrasing

Comment

• god knows if im right but i think the feature that saves responses as you type out a post is whats slowing down the posting time on the site. Remove/Turn that off for abit to see if posting speed increases. Plus its annoying to constantly dismiss things from a few days ago that the site is saving for some reason.

Comment

• Chaunce may be on to something, it's a useless feature anyways thats prob is bogging down the site to some degree regardless. Just copy & paste whatever you want and put on a memo pad - no need for it whatsoever

Yo, idk what it is neither but from like a lil over a week ago whenever I post it freezes on "working" and just stays there. I gotta manually refresh the page for it to be finalized on my screen.
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
                        whenever I post it freezes on "working" and just stays there. I gotta manually refresh the page for it to be finalized on my screen.
                        This

Comment

• Literally just now as I tried to post that.

Comment

• And that ^

edit: this one too but figured I'd save some time.

edit 2: edit worked perfect tho with no absolutely no lag.

Comment

• Chauncey Lyons or tagman20 tagain

​​​​​​​can tall please do something about the bots in main section? I wanna sleep tf outta whoever do in that shit. Want to see battle rap related shit not spam

Comment

• Fuck this like bullshit I feel like a fag liking peoples posts.

Snitch Clique when will the site be back to it's former glory?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X