• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quit trolling for a second

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post
    Originally posted by iHigh View Post
    For real. All trolling and bravado aside, nobody can think this is a good look for the U.S.

I am a non partisan moderate, Since NK developed nuclear weapons despite previous administrations sanctions, I am interested to hear what president you feel has handled North Korea properly, and how do you think Potus should deal with it, based on all the previous failures from past presidents????

NK is like an attention-starved child. The best way to deal with a child that won't stop screaming and kicking their feet is to ignore them. We've learned that yelling at them and threatening to take away their toys hasn't worked, so now we ignore them. They're not a real threat to anyone, as much as they'd like to be.
    What to do when attention starved child grows up, and is a nutcase?
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

I personally have no clue, the best resolution. I do find it ironic the US is the only one to use nuclear weapons against another country, but somehow we should be able to dictate which countries can and can't have nukes, obviously there are other factors but I never been a fan of the US teying to govern the world. Though I voted Ron Paul, so what the fuck do I know;)

Comment

That child hasn't grown up. 99% of Kim Jung's threats are empty, he just wants people to acknowledge him.

As for governing the world, I kind of agree. I think we should deal with internal shit before we try and deal with external shit. However, that whole world police role wasn't exactly chosen by us. After WW2 it was basically assigned to us by the UN, with their "help" of course.

Sure we find ways to benefit ourselves when we intervene, but even if we couldn't we'd be almost forced to step in regardless. Just look at what happens when we try to mind our own business... "U.S Silent!" or "The United States needs to force a resolution in this matter!"

Things wouldn't change if America stepped down from this role. If anything they'd worsen. In the late 1800's and early 1900's (basically up until WW2) there wasn't a real hegemony in the world. If you look at global deaths via war during that time they're pretty astronomical, from civil wars to colonization. Even with Britain being a form of hegemony they didn't have the absolute power or influence over the industrialized continents.

If America were to go away, Russia would basically revive the USSR and likely take over Germany, Poland, Turkey etc. China would then take over those east Asian countries like japan, korea, indonesia, and probably australia. The middle east would completely melt down without American pressure. America kept Israel out of Iraq. They keep Saudi Arabia and Iran from blowing each other into oblivion. And that doesn't even include the waters. America is the primary force that patrols the oceans and keeps wars from spilling across the sea.

The world would literally destroy itself in war without the American hegemony, as arrogant as that sounds. It doesn't have to be America to do it, but no other country is equipped to. And without a hegemony the world knows only war.

Comment

I dunno if you follow weapons, but damn Russia's nuclear weapons are sick. Off topic, I know but your post got me thinking.
          "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Comment

I'd love to see the whole world agree to destroy their nukes and agree to not rebuild them. That won't happen.

Imo the strongest country will be the first to build something with 100% success at defending against nukes, rather than the country with the most/strongest nukes.

Comment

Wipe Kimmy out plz. I want the NK people to flood China.

They're ripping us off in trade!

Comment

I don't like that [MENTION=21662]Gama[/MENTION] posts "crooked Hilary" in a tongue-in-cheek manner when she is very much crooked.
                Wait , your judicial system exists only to put poor ppl behind bars, it's my fault?
                Originally posted by Wreckless
                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                  I don't like that [MENTION=21662]Gama[/MENTION] posts "crooked Hilary" in a tongue-in-cheek manner when she is very much crooked.
                  Wait , your judicial system exists only to put poor ppl behind bars, it's my fault?
                  How is that related to the post you quoted?

Comment

Gama's interpretation of all things American is absolutely hilarious. It brings all sides of the political spectrum together to laugh.

Thanks, Gama.

Comment

You're welcome, it is always a pleasure to keep you entertain

Crooked Hillary ! Put her behind bars ! Even if nobody cares about this looserass bitch except Trumps base
                      Originally posted by Wreckless
                      Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post

And about Trump Button that WORKS, ask Crooked Hillary too !
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X