Another School Shooting... I guess thoughts and prayers aren't working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need guns to fight against possible government tyranny.
    Tyranical like trying to take guns away because kids have a 1 in 30 billion chance of dying in a school shooting.

News needs to stop inspiring others.

Report that it happened and move on.

​​​​​​
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      We need guns to fight against possible government tyranny.
      Tyranical like trying to take guns away because kids have a 1 in 30 billion chance of dying in a school shooting.

News needs to stop inspiring others.

Report that it happened and move on.

​​​​​​
      ​​​​​
      Each day, 19 children in the United States are either killed or injured by a firearm.

60% of successful suicides are the result of a gun.

In my previous posts I talked about how there is an ideological value to allowing your citizens to be armed, reasserting the concept the government is compelled by people, people aren't compelled by the government.

As for the news propagating these ideas, I think that's reasonable to a degree. There is both pros and cons in them projecting these kind of stories, but in terms of taking action to prevent these things from happening we absolutely have to do something because if we just move on it'll happen again.

Also while the left and right argue political narratives they heard from corporate media pundits, there is some guy looking at his weapon stocks while sipping on a crystal glass of wine. Everytime this shit happens weapon stocks jump, and tons of ammo is sold across america. Gun manufactures give money to the NRA who hand it over to politicians and media outlets. In a sense, they are using their money to confuse and keep people complicit so they can reign in billions of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Not reading all the novels you guys posted.

America is the only place with this problem. Either our country has more retarded kids, like Ekelon, than any other industrialized country, we have too many guns, or both.

Either way nothing will change and will absolutely get worse. Mental health continues to get cut, guns are way too easy to get, and kids like Ekelon exist.

Comment

Anyone that says they need their guns to defend against a tyrannical government is a fuckin idiot. You think your modified ar-15 with a bump stock is going to help you against a drone, a tank, or a squad of marine recon? foh

You won't even fumble your way to putting the weapon on fire before you're turned into pink mist.

Comment

I think America needs more guns! Every American should have at the very least 10 guns each. Only way to keep retards from shooting people is to build a wall and keep all the retards out. That, or feed every retarded person to an active volcano.
              sigpic

Comment

We need a nigga wit a gun on every block corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                  We need a nigga wit a gun on every block corner.
                  A nigga wit a gun for president!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post
                    Not reading all the novels you guys posted.

America is the only place with this problem. Either our country has more retarded kids, like Ekelon, than any other industrialized country, we have too many guns, or both.

Either way nothing will change and will absolutely get worse. Mental health continues to get cut, guns are way too easy to get, and kids like Ekelon exist.
                    For one I’m not retarded. Second, you’re entitled to your opinion about me, but please remember you’re giving opinions about gun control on a battle rap forum.

innocent people also own guns, so how does disarming innocent people protect them?

Cambodia established gun control in 1956...

20 years later over 1,000,000 people were rounded up and killed.

Youre delusional to think that if our government were to turn on its people, that we would lose... You’re talking about military turning on their own families and friends? Yeah right...

You can try to insult me as if I’m inferior to you, but actually you know nothing about me or what I believe in...

Youre a follower and your persona screams of seeking acceptance..

which is why, thankfully, you’ll never hold any position of power outside of a battle rap forum

Comment

Also, it’s fucking hilarious when I see libs bringing up other countries and their lack of gun violence...but purposely ignore the fact that if they lived there, they would have been arrested, tortured, or killed for talking shit about their leader on the internet.

Comment

Anyone that says they need their guns to defend against a tyrannical government is a fuckin idiot. You think your modified ar-15 with a bump stock is going to help you against a drone, a tank, or a squad of marine recon? foh

You won't even fumble your way to putting the weapon on fire before you're turned into pink mist.
                        I always found this argument interesting. I personally don't think the army as a whole would comply with confiscating citizens guns, not to mention it's essentially impossible to confiscate all the guns. Drone strikes and tanks on American streets? Seems pretty far fetched. At that point I think it would be a full on civil war, which either way it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post

For one I’m not retarded.
                          bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post

For one I’m not retarded. Second, you’re entitled to your opinion about me, but please remember you’re giving opinions about gun control on a battle rap forum.

innocent people also own guns, so how does disarming innocent people protect them?

Cambodia established gun control in 1956...

20 years later over 1,000,000 people were rounded up and killed.

Youre delusional to think that if our government were to turn on its people, that we would lose... You’re talking about military turning on their own families and friends? Yeah right...

You can try to insult me as if I’m inferior to you, but actually you know nothing about me or what I believe in...

Youre a follower and your persona screams of seeking acceptance..

which is why, thankfully, you’ll never hold any position of power outside of a battle rap forum
                            Yes you are

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

I always found this argument interesting. I personally don't think the army as a whole would comply with confiscating citizens guns, not to mention it's essentially impossible to confiscate all the guns. Drone strikes and tanks on American streets? Seems pretty far fetched. At that point I think it would be a full on civil war, which either way it doesn't really matter.

The whole army turning on "the people" absolutely not. Enough to get the job done? Absolutely.

Of course tanks are far-fetched, so is this theory that anyone actually wants to take all the guns. The only things I've ever seen bans proposed for are semi-automatic rifles and high capacity magazines. Beyond that all I see is common sense gun reform. Tbh it's not even about the guns themselves; It's about regulating people. Which when you look at how fucked Americans are isn't a bad idea.

Roughly 80% of mass shootings are carried out with guns that were legally purchased. I don't know off hand what the stats are for other firearm homicides/suicides but I'm guessing they're not incredibly far off.

So obviously it's not about people buying an AR from some sketchy dude in a back alley. They're bringing it from home.

What I, and a lot of others, propose is this:

1) A extensive background check. I know people think these already happen but they don't. In my state I can buy an AR-15 in less time than it takes to get my hair cut. If a background check is instant, it's not accurate. The problem we have right now with running real background checks is that the department(s) that carry them out are under staffed and underfunded. If a background check sits for too long (I think it's 3 days but don't quote me) it is automatically passed. If I remember correctly that's what happened with the gay shooter at the club in Florida.

2) Mental health evaluation by a state/federal doctor, or team of doctors. These doctors will determine whether or not you pose an increased risk. I'm not a doctor so I can't speak to all the tests they do but I imagine it would include family history and other various psyche evaluations. This would be partially paid for by the individual seeking to buy the gun, and partially subsidized by the government.

3) Insurance. Each person that buys a gun must purchase insurance. We have to do this to own a home, to own a car, etc. Failure to pay this insurance would result in fines or possibly having your firearms removed.

4) Firearm safety courses. Real ones. It used to be "kind of" difficult to pass this course and get your permit to carry. You used to have to pass a pretty extensive written test as well as a shooting test. Now, some places don't even make you shoot. This course needs to be renewed every single year, or more frequently.

Lastly, not only does the person buying the gun go through the above steps, everyone in the house over the age of 10 does too. They wouldn't all have to buy insurance of course, but they'd all have to pass background, psyche, safety prerequisites. If anyone in your house fails any of the above, you don't get to buy a weapon. There will be an appeal process they can go through if they want a 2nd opinion on the background/medical, which they will cover the cost of.

Comment

Yes you are
                                Says you...

which is hilarious

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...