Welp...”pissgate” dossier was written with info from Clinton Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
    If hamilton can lose any chance of becoming president over fucking some bitch, Bill clinton almost gets impeached over fucking some bitch, but Trump is involved in borderline criminal activities yet he still remains seated.

smfh
    Come on now. Major reach. Clinton was a pos, I have no idea why he gets even partial credit for being a good president. And he was 100 x's sleazier than Trump could ever be. Clinton admitted to having people assassinated while in office. And that "fucking some bitch" was adultery, which as one of the most influential people in the country (at the time) that's not a good look. Even worse is lying about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post

Come on now. Major reach. Clinton was a pos, I have no idea why he gets even partial credit for being a good president. And he was 100 x's sleazier than Trump could ever be. Clinton admitted to having people assassinated while in office. And that "fucking some bitch" was adultery, which as one of the most influential people in the country (at the time) that's not a good look. Even worse is lying about it.
      I was a kid back then, but from what I've learned in the past 4-5 years is he's a piece of shit like you said. My main issue with him was the was the increase in blacks being arrested, and the deregulation of banks / removing glass seagul.

However fucking some bitch and lying about it... Well Trump has really blown that out the waters imo. I'm not going to hold bill to any higher of a standard I would trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post
        Not really though. Past connections are irrelevant because Trump was in international business. Of course he dealt with Russia, and when you deal with international business you deal with international politics.

Trump's reluctance to impose sanctions doesn't necessarily mean anything either, we all know that not everything America does is perfect, he has the right to modify those sanctions if he feels it's best for the country. Whether or not I agree with his decision(s) is also irrelevant, as he's within his rights to do so.
        I disagree, past connections are relevant because its potential conflicts of interest. And his decisions, and rhetorical towards putin should be considered when talking about possible known russian collusion. We can't dismiss this under the guise he's just doing his job.

Comment

Lol Tadgh destroyed Robin.

You get wrecked by the left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Lol Tadgh destroyed Robin.

You get wrecked by the left and right.
            Just because you say something does not mean it's true or has any basis in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

Just because you say something does not mean it's true or has any basis in reality.
              -literally every post you make.

Comment

hahaha moose livid af rn. I got this guy tighter than a 12 year old.

Comment

-the guy rambling incoherent nonsense

Comment

Like Trump?

Comment

You just compared yourself to someone you believe is a complete retard.

Let that sink in.

Comment

#ReleaseTheMemo

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          You just compared yourself to someone you believe is a complete retard.

Let that sink in.
                          I'll just back track my statements like trump.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X