DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

The Ben10 of internet weirdos
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

105 aliases like Jennifer Garner's filmography
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
        Some comic book fag got a tweet from a random woman, which was then deleted, and then David Masters made the same tweet afterwards.

Originally posted by Bnas
        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
        Originally posted by Bnas
        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

330 guests
          Originally posted by Purple
          This place isn't your personal hugbox.
          Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
          Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
          :boosieguns:

Comment

holy fucc the plot thickens!!
            Originally posted by SockFucker
            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

i love it when the plot thickens

<puffs cigar>
              Originally posted by SockFucker
              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ILL4
                Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

my cocc thiccens

<unzips>
                  Originally posted by Purple
                  This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                  Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                  Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                  :boosieguns:

Comment

Mods, where we being linked from?
                    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

oh my gaaaaahhhddd otbva exposing evils

Comment

As much as I want to be supportive of any supposed victims of his shenanigans - I just can't find myself to jump this bandwagon, when it's being instigated by a bunch of twats from a rap-forum shaped by a culture that is ripe with trash-talk, and there is only weak circumstantial evidence to support it.

Comment

Also, great sig on our Libertarian correspondent on this board:

http://thacmaster.proboards.com/thre...exposed?page=1

Comment

the plots gayening!!!

Comment

browser has a boner!!

Comment

Put it this way, if he wasn't bullshitting before he must live within walking distance of both Canary Wharf and one London gig venue that that paedo Jap metal band have played

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X