DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

i'd say he's contemplating his options right about now
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Can anyone give a brief synopsis of who this faggot is?

I want to enjoy this exposure more, but I have no back story.

Comment

his bloods on yalls hands

Comment

Between the euphoria of exposing his tight, sexy girl, the deletion of my primary source of frustration/entertainment and witnessing the celebration on his grave it's been a roller coaster of a day.

Op >>>>>
          Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

In under 150 words:

David Masters is a white guy from London who first came to prominence by posting very, very lengthy (500 words) comments under Don't Flop Facebook posts. He'd get into arguments with everyone regarding everything as he fancied himself as a bit of an intellectual, despite the fact he was one of the most entry-level people in history.

He was given a minor role in DF as a judge/writer for their website, until it was found out he was pestering female attendees at DF shows for nudes, at which point he was banned. He reacted to this maturely by throwing his toys out of the pram and became a campaigner for KotD in order to get one over on Eurgh.

tl:dr - a creepy cunt who would tell everyne why he was better than them nonstop.
            Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Soul gettin' heated!
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

In under 150 words:

David Masters is a white guy from London who first came to prominence by posting very, very lengthy (500 words) comments under Don't Flop Facebook posts. He'd get into arguments with everyone regarding everything as he fancied himself as a bit of an intellectual, despite the fact he was one of the most entry-level people in history.

He was given a minor role in DF as a judge/writer for their website, until it was found out he was pestering female attendees at DF shows for nudes, at which point he was banned. He reacted to this maturely by throwing his toys out of the pram and became a campaigner for KotD in order to get one over on Eurgh.

tl:dr - a creepy cunt who would tell everyne why he was better than them nonstop.
                Damn, David Masters looking shakeeee

Exposure is on point

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=4851]SpadeCooley[/MENTION] deserves an award for this tbh.
                    Now go and help Dog The Bounty Hunter reeling War Machine in nh
                    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                    Originally posted by nick216
                    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

where the kara decosta nudes tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Mariah Hambeast
                        OK, what the fuck was the deal with David Masters? Did he buy you lots of stuff because he thought he could get nudes? Did you ever hear him mention one of his fake girlfriend?

he didn't buy me "lots of stuff". he let me use his ustream account to watch a couple of battle events before, but that's about the extent of that. haha. he's engaged to an asian girl that lives in texas as far as i know. he said he was with her for however many years, so that's the only girl he ever told me about really. and for the record, we haven't spoken in months so i don't know what the fuck the deal is currently.

Comment

PRAFD ready to take over the vacant battle gimp king spot:

Ian Baele [MENTION=9031]FOR[/MENTION]eheadShun · 2h
                          David Masters was Bird

Being serious though, if you create a fake online girlfriend, you deserve to be exposed on a battle rap forum

Wasn't Caustic's third about David Masters anyway?

@0lber shit was going on for like two years. It's kinda scary

David Masters gave me shit for nearly three years, I'm happy that cunt got aired out, tbh.

@0lber there's not a lot of people I hate in this world, but he's fucking up there

@0lber I was about 13 when he started saying shit to me. Because he's older then me, he thought had power over me. I couldn't more happy,tbh

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post

@0lber I was about 13 when he started saying shit to me. Because he's older then me, he thought had power over me. I couldn't more happy,tbh
                            In tears here. A beautiful, beautiful day.

Comment

Originally posted by Marakenna View Post
                              id love to know how warm masts chest is right now
                              I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

What an utter embarrassment

mast confirmed every bit of a dork

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X