Quentin Miller Reference Track For Drake's Verse On Meek Mill's "R.I.C.O.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quentin Miller Reference Track For Drake's Verse On Meek Mill's "R.I.C.O.

drake was never a lyrical threat, if kendrick or cole did this itd b a bigger deal

meek gettin killed by milli vanilli

6IX GOD!! PISS STAINS!

Comment

Do you know how reference tracks work? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by drshowtime View Post
        Kanye has been talking about doing this for his entire career and nobody ever cared

It happens all the time and this one isn't even like the 100 banks leak where the whole verse was the same
        ^^Kanye was originally a beat maker thats why nobody cared,just like Dre everybody knows he had writters on deck.

Since u Drake stans love him so much why not post a link of him Freestylin (without a phone on his hand)

Now we all know those radio "Freestyles" are in most cases unfinished songs that artists are writtin but since Drake doesnt writte his stuff it makes sense that he never got rhymes on Deck!!

Comment

^^Wow i just bodied Drake and my next post will be 1,000 this is the perfect time to leave this Forum.

#Bye #ItWasFun

Comment

no1 freestyles off top, ur delusional if u think they do

Comment

wassup prolly thought all gt battles were freestyled aswell

Comment

You do realize Mase and Kiss wrote for Biggie and Kane wrote for LL right?

Comment

This would've been a big deal in the 90's but no one cares anymore, they just want to be enetertained.

50 Cent was right about if they had exposed Rick Ross in the 90's, that his career would've been over, but since it happened in the mid 2000's when hip hop had became literally the mainstream music, no one cares where it comes from as long as it's entertaining music.

I will say this, Drake has 39 songs that have made the top 40 pop charts list, and Meek Mill has only 1, do you really think that disparity didn't occur due to Drake's creativity as well as experienced songwriters and collaberators helping along with him.

Seem's like Drake knew how to make hits and also was smart enough to get the right people around him to help him create more hits as well. It's not called the music business for a reason, and Drake seems to be handling his
                  Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

but when alls said n done drakes not gonna b known as a good rapper, hes a pop star more than anything

no1 considers drake better than kendrick or jcole or any other lyrically lyrical rapper

kanye, dre, etc have all used ghostwriters

Comment

only reason ross didnt get killed by 50 is cus the radio wasnt goin in on em, plus 50s disses towards em werent as good as his towards Ja

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
                        You do realize Mase and Kiss wrote for Biggie and Kane wrote for LL right?
                        bingo

ppl acting like this is some brand new thing, its been around for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                          Good music is good music who gives a fuck who wrote it to let something like that detract from whether u like a song or not is nerdy as fuck
                          Youre a fucking faggot
                          Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

Originally posted by Metroplexwashere View Post
                            Dead @ lames actually giving 2 fucks about ghostwriters. Shit has been going on for years in all music genres.
                            true shit, rappers arent attacking the actual person but the brand/crew of that person

Comment

Originally posted by nick216 View Post
                              Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                              Good music is good music who gives a fuck who wrote it to let something like that detract from whether u like a song or not is nerdy as fuck
                              Youre a fucking faggot
                              Ur a super cool hip hop head and totally not a faggit plz teach me ur ways
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Finally jimmy will learn the ways of a cool hip hop head
                                Originally posted by jdporter
                                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X