Quentin Miller Reference Track For Drake's Verse On Meek Mill's "R.I.C.O.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked Quentin Miller Reference Track For Drake's Verse On Meek Mill's "R.I.C.O.

Sounds way better than Drake and that beat is fire.

Meek bodyin this fool real Hip Hop heads now that Ghostwrittin=automatic L

Re: Quentin Miller Reference Track For Drake's Verse On Meek Mill's "R.I.C.O.

back to back >>>>>>>>>>> wanna know

Comment

^^We already kno that but the question here is do u condone ghostwritters?

Comment

dead @ lames thinkin this isnt recorded after the original
        Originally posted by Purple
        This place isn't your personal hugbox.
        Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
        :boosieguns:

Comment

Dead @ lames actually giving 2 fucks about ghostwriters. Shit has been going on for years in all music genres.

Comment

lol at so called hiphop fans condoning this

Nas was right after all,hip hop is DEAD.

Comment

Good music is good music who gives a fuck who wrote it to let something like that detract from whether u like a song or not is nerdy as fuck
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                Good music is good music who gives a fuck who wrote it to let something like that detract from whether u like a song or not is nerdy as fuck
                my point is there used to be a rule on hip hop that shit like this couldnt fly niggas like Pac,Biggie,Nas,LL,KRS etc had sucess fllowing this rule i guess they were nerdy fucks!!

Dead @ this lames who never cared about the roots of Rap/Hip Hop

Thank You Eminem

Comment

When Prez Mafia comes back to batle rap i dont wanna hear no mention of his biting as long as his PG step is on point who cares about who originally wrotte his shit?

Plus hes lightskin so give him a pass

Comment

Theres like only 3 bars that are the same in every reference track that ive peeped

You think meek hasnt gotten at least 3 bars from his pals before?

You can make a case about him copying his flow I guess, but thats about it

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by FeEdMeDiCkS1 Wassup View Post
                      When Prez Mafia comes back to batle rap i dont wanna hear no mention of his biting as long as his PG step is on point who cares about who originally wrotte his shit?

Plus hes lightskin so give him a pass
                      To be fair, dude is mexican

Comment

drakes too busy to write his own songs

Comment

Honestly, I don't think Meek expected this to be accepted as much as it has been. This used to be death sentence.

Co-writing has become acceptable now. Can't deny the music is good but as far as the competition aspect, it should disqualify you from the "best rapper" conversation. Drake takes way too many shots at other rappers to have ANOTHER RAPPER co-write RAP SONGS with him. Shit is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by FeEdMeDiCkS1 Wassup View Post
                            Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                            Dead @ this lames who never cared about the roots of Rap/Hip :
                            Never cared and never will
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Kanye has been talking about doing this for his entire career and nobody ever cared

It happens all the time and this one isn't even like the 100 banks leak where the whole verse was the same
                              Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                              Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                              Jooba jooba
                              Jooba jooba
                              Jooba jooba

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X