Indictment links Young Thug and Birdman to shots fired at Lil Wayne's tour bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indictment links Young Thug and Birdman to shots fired at Lil Wayne's tour bus

A man charged with shooting into Lil Wayne’s tour bus on a Georgia highway called cellphones linked to Young Thug and Birdman before and after the gunfire, according to an indictment in the case. A grand jury indicted Jimmy Carlton Winfrey on 30 counts including charges of aggravated assault and racketeering. The June 25 indictment says the gunshots following Lil Wayne’s Atlanta performance April 26 stemmed from feuding regarding the rapper’s contract with Cash Money Records. The indictment claims Birdman and Young Thug with suspect Jimmy Winfrey tried to kill Wayne!
    Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Re: Indictment links Young Thug and Birdman to shots fired at Lil Wayne's tour bus

birdman got 500 ms and hes hiring some retard from the hood for a hit

Comment

Re: Indictment links Young Thug and Birdman to shots fired at Lil Wayne's tour bus

hip hop is weird. birdman and young thug are orchestrating hits and 50 cent is lying on the stand

Comment

Lil wayne hotter than both them so they mad.

and Jay Z is even hotter than all three of them combined.

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          birdman got 500 ms and hes hiring some retard from the hood for a hit
          if i had a trillion dollars and needed somebody clapped with the blickie... i would get a hood nigga to do it... they would kill your daughter for 50$ and noone would believe them on the stand
          1. Shotgun Suga Bear
          2. Hollow Da Dinniinooonnnonon
          3. Tay Rocadile
          4. T-Rex d-d-d-d-d--d DOTMOBBBB
          5. Barsonal da Rebel

"Haters Pivot, Winners Travel"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse