Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansel - Godless

Ansel with another banger !!!

I have never witness another artist reveal his soul on the track such as Ansel
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I'm literally on the verge of tears, and i'm trying my best as a man to sit through such a emotional song.

This shit connected with me in ways that I personally lack the vocabulary to properly convey and express publicly
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I realize this song will offend many people. But I have to express my opinions. I'm almost done with my album. This summer I'm going to Venice Beach to perform and pass copies out .

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
          I'm literally on the verge of tears, and i'm trying my best as a man to sit through such a emotional song.

This shit connected with me in ways that I personally lack the vocabulary to properly convey and express publicly
          Thanks. I hope people will connect to this song like you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

I busted a nut halfway through. Will listen again in a few minutes

Comment

Ansel with another classic! I hope you find God soon pal, i pray for you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post
                  Ansel with another classic! I hope you find God soon pal, i pray for you.
                  I appreciate it.

Comment

Ansel send me that Amatuer instrumental so I can lay down the vocals on it

Scared?
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                      Ansel send me that Amatuer instrumental so I can lay down the vocals on it

Scared?
                      I tell you what Clarke. If you write a song that actually has meaning, then record over a beat you mixed yourself (like all of my songs). Then I'll happily send you the instrumental. Since I already know you haven't released a single song over your long pitiful career as an artist, then I have nothing more to say but this.....good luck. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ansel View Post

I tell you what Clarke. If you write a song that actually has meaning, then record over a beat you mixed yourself (like all of my songs). Then I'll happily send you the instrumental. Since I already know you haven't released a single song over your long pitiful career as an artist, then I have nothing more to say but this.....good luck. :)
                        Lets play, bitch.
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Make me proud.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X