Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🔥🔥🔥 Remixology: A Brick Beatz Production

Check it out!!!
    Stream Remixology: A Brick Beatz Production, a playlist by Brick Beatz from desktop or your mobile device
    We in the house like the wet bandits

WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/BRICK-BEATZ

@brickbeatz

1. Don't touch anything Michael Jackson- especially something such as Smooth Criminal or Beat It. (Don't touch anything Prince related EVER either) You literally raped it, in a very dry way. Tissue was torn & memories was shattered.

2.Don't touch anything from Nas, especially offa Illmatic. Cmon fam smh

3. Lukewarm on the Kelis track, The choice of some of your sounds doesn't really go sonically with the track- feels kinda forced. Also I don't like your snare & hi hats whatsoever.

4.The Maddona one wasn't too bad- and was your best remix on this project... Only thing that don't fit is the entirety of the hook, drop the "Ta da da da da da da da da da da da da" from the track. And just keep her saying "beautiful stranger" but have her saying it 4x as a replacement... The "Ta dadada" shit totally sounds out of place tonality wise..

5.The Yo Gotti & Jeezy track sounds like hot garbage juice. The guitar sounds god awful in unison your new age trap drum kit

6. The Post Malone one just sounds bizarre and emo in a really bad way. Sounds like some sort of a hybrid creature of a frog & horse pleading for his painful existence to end.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Word of advice the album image is pretty corny looking, i get what you were trying to go for but sometimes it's best to keep it more simple or just actually go for a random image... could of just have someone take a pic of your arms pouring 4, 5 different liquids into something like random cassette/cd cases ... would of prob looked much better than the current image. It would at least of gave the impression of some sort of personality/character and not come off so artificial looking, cheap artificial looking that is.

Comment

Damn, my critique crushed his fuckin' soul

He went off line and hasn't been back since I posted that

DEAD AF

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
          Damn, my critique crushed his fuckin' soul

He went off line and hasn't been back since I posted that

DEAD AF
          actually, I haven't been online because battle rap has been wack as fuck lately. your "critique" only matters if you are dope. you got a link to your music?

Comment

Originally posted by brickbeatz View Post

actually, I haven't been online because battle rap has been wack as fuck lately. your "critique" only matters if you are dope. you got a link to your music?
            If I said it then I ment it. I stand by it even now cause in all actuality I did you a favor by attempting to give you feedback, I dedicated some of my own personal time to give you and your work a fair shake.

So battle rap got boring the day I critically sonned you and shattered your frail sensitive ass glass-esque emotions ? Gotcha.

You're clearly a moron- a fool who refuses to take criticism. AND I don't need to post it to provide proof in order to legitimize and validate my claims/critiques about your work.

Riddle me this, so a film critic needs to actually make a film himself, and it needs to be above the other person film in quailty before he can analyze/assess anothers work ?

FOH with that shit, DEAD @ How much of a blatant retard you really are if you do belive this illogical bs you're trying to pass off as a retort- almost 5 months after the fact.

Try again lil man, try again.

Or better yet Justice a year from now and show me where your at, and @ me once more the year after that. I bet its the same place. Prove me wrong. Best of luck with your 46 followers on soundcloud and to your future "career".

Comment

Comment

Bruh, you are clearly hostile for some fuckin reason. I have never once talked to you on here but I can tell by the way you hold illmatic in such high regard you must be about 45. so you are a 45 year old troll on a forum that gets very little traffic. lmaoo get the fuck outta here. nicer then me?? I highly doubt that. to make that claim and then say "i don't need to post anything to prove it" is fuckin retarded. your probably on some boom bap "i miss the 90's" type shit. i know you been a dad for the last 23 years and your used to giving advice but it really wasn't necessary here. i can tell you were just hatin and trolling from the jump. you are literally the only one to hate on that smooth criminal joint. anybody with ears can tell that beat is dope. but your opinion is your own. just post some shit so i can tell if your just a loser troll or not. ol "i never made it so now im bitter" head ass

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                  Riddle me this, so a film critic needs to actually make a film himself, and it needs to be above the other person film in quailty before he can analyze/assess anothers work ?
                  yo, im dead asf at this!!!!!! nigga you are not a critic. critics have clout and respect in their industries. YOU are a troll who gets off on saying negative shit. you fuckin weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by brickbeatz View Post
                    Bruh, you are clearly hostile for some fuckin reason. I have never once talked to you on here but I can tell by the way you hold illmatic in such high regard you must be about 45. so you are a 45 year old troll on a forum that gets very little traffic. lmaoo get the fuck outta here. nicer then me?? I highly doubt that. to make that claim and then say "i don't need to post anything to prove it" is fuckin retarded. your probably on some boom bap "i miss the 90's" type shit. i know you been a dad for the last 23 years and your used to giving advice but it really wasn't necessary here. i can tell you were just hatin and trolling from the jump. you are literally the only one to hate on that smooth criminal joint. anybody with ears can tell that beat is dope. but your opinion is your own. just post some shit so i can tell if your just a loser troll or not. ol "i never made it so now im bitter" head ass

I'm not hostile, on the contrary I just spoke in a matter of fact type of manner with my initial aim being that of honesty (And my attempt was with YOUR benifit in mind)- I belive the fault of our exchange lies within your egg shell delicate like emotions (and to a lesser extent ego), specifically your feminine (i.e. hoe ass bitch/pussified chickenheaded) ways of dealing with rejection & criticism. This is OTBVA lil nigga, we don't sugarcoat nothing on here.

I like Illmatic, never said I love illmatic, It has flaws. To a larger extent, I don't subscribe to the idea of quote unquote "perfect albums" actually being PERFECT. My fault. for thinking theres just certain things that you (nor anybody for that matter) just shouldn't bastardize.

If I was trolling my reply to you questioning my opinion & stature would've been something along the lines of "I'm a profressional Yelper" type shit and played the tone of it serious and str8.

I don't have a child, sorry i'm not a fool like most of these motherfuckas who get caught up with or fall for a sudictive snake under the guise of "love" . Best belive I been through several bitches that wanted that with me, No thanks, I got my own aspirations and end goals.

I got a while to go before I hit 40's. I can promise you one thing, if I live to see that age, I bet you will be in the same spot that you are now, perhaps you may even be a step or two ahead from your current position (100 followers on soundcloud even !)... or you will waver with RL shit getting in the way and end up severeal steps behind... Whatever the case the outcome for you will always still be the same. There will be nothing of frution after all that labor when everything is said and done. FACTUAL, mark my words.

But what do I know, i'm just a guy who has a avid intrest in a few things and has a bit of experience with them.

Good luck with your future career being a giant in the music industry, Alex. You'll need it.

Comment

WORD- Our site is so trash that YOU posted your music on here asking(pleading) for people to "Check It Out !!!"

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your own shit talking ?

You're on the definite losing end of our exchange. But you're either too proud, blind or foolish to admit it.

Clout DEAD @ niggas refusing to utilize certain words in their normal vocabulary until they become fashionable on twitter and instagram.

But you on the otherhand got that SOUNDCLOUT

Thats a L, incase you wasn't aware

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X