X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macaroni

Originally posted by Master bates View Post
    Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Motherfucker got a brass ball sack on a pedestal with candles burning nearby as he prays to it in a room alone, while buddhist monk chants are playing on his iPod for ambiance.

Dead af thats the most unappetizing picture of macaroni I've ever seen, that shit makes fuckin' great value microwave mac & cheese box picture looks like some prestigious cheesy noodles at a five star restaurant.
    Prestigious cheesy noodles at a five star restaurant. Lol. Clearly you’ve never eaten anywhere fancier than sizzler.

I've never been to a sizzler.

I also don't do high brow, upper echelon white people restaurants where a scope of one thing on a pretty af pristine plate with 3 specs of parsley costs triple digits.

Word of advice, don't be so dense and come off like arrogant bitchy fuck boi.
    I clearly exaggerated the post you quoted. Are you really at face value gonna respond seriously in the form a of a moronic snob to a post that also contained in it me talking about a brass scrotum as his form of worship to a deity in a dimly lit room ?

" Lol. Clearly you’ve never eaten anywhere fancier than sizzler."

- lmao eat a fuckin donkey dick pinche baboso. Tell yo moms to come worship this phallic symbol between my legs
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Master bates View Post
      Motherfucker got a brass ball sack on a pedestal with candles burning nearby as he prays to it in a room alone, while buddhist monk chants are playing on his iPod for ambiance.

Dead af thats the most unappetizing picture of macaroni I've ever seen, that shit makes fuckin' great value microwave mac & cheese box picture looks like some prestigious cheesy noodles at a five star restaurant.
      Prestigious cheesy noodles at a five star restaurant. Lol. Clearly you’ve never eaten anywhere fancier than sizzler.

I've never been to a sizzler.

I also don't do high brow, upper echelon white people restaurants where a scope of one thing on a pretty af pristine plate with 3 specs of parsley costs triple digits.

Word of advice, don't be so dense and come off like arrogant bitchy fuck boi.
      I clearly exaggerated the post you quoted. Are you really at face value gonna respond seriously in the form a of a moronic snob to a post that also contained in it me talking about a brass scrotum as his form of worship to a deity in a dimly lit room ?

" Lol. Clearly you’ve never eaten anywhere fancier than sizzler."

- lmao eat a fuckin donkey dick pinche baboso. Tell yo moms to come worship this phallic symbol between my legs
      Wow that was a quick response. Are you always on this site? Seriously how many hours a day do you spend on OTBVA?

Comment

Translation: I got bodied so this is all I could come up with, a laughably low quality retort.

Comment

master bates livid af rn

Comment

Translation: I got bodied so this is all I could come up with, a laughably low quality retort.
            Nigga you ain’t bodying shit. Dumb ass mothafucka thinkin cheesy noodles is fine dining. Refreshing this page every 30 seconds to see if you have a new notification. Pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
              master bates livid af rn

Comment

Justice is such a fucking punk wow

Comment

Gonna go on the record and say everyone else itt sucks just as bad

Comment

Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
                    Gonna go on the record and say everyone else itt sucks just as bad
                    Wouldn’t that also include yourself then?

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Rfp is the illest!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse