BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT "We Can Go Around Th Corner & Ill Beat Th Shit Out U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT "We Can Go Around Th Corner & Ill Beat Th Shit Out U

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDip8yfNHiU"]BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT! "We Can Go Around The Corner & I'll Beat The S* Outta U" - YouTube[/ame]

Bigg K & John John Tension Thickens AGAIN
    JJDD wants longer rounds, Bigg K wants 2.5 min rds so he can land his back to back random punches.
    they start threatening eachother

this is my take on the shit
    let me know what yall think.

THIS BATTLE BOUT TO BE LITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Re: BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT "We Can Go Around Th Corner & Ill Beat Th Shit O

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] let me know what u think bout my blog bro. i just start doing the commentary over the twitter shit

Comment

Re: BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT "We Can Go Around Th Corner & Ill Beat Th Shit O

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
      [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] let me know what u think bout my blog bro. i just start doing the commentary over the twitter shit

-A few thoughts-

1. The shit load of tweets: This is what I would personally do, you see how there can be a shit load of tweets back and forth?

Some of the criticisms that gets shot at you is a 10 min vids (if not 12, 15min) of just strictly tweets right?

Obviously on certain beefs/exchanges you gotta show a lot- if not most or all of the back & forth's between people to establish the context.... Instead of showing each one individually (for what 10-20 secs?) show at least 3 at a time per screen( for 10,12 secs each) from left to right in order right next to each other.

-It will cut down the length of your vids by more than half they run time, as you can tell from this site alone, some people just won't click on a 10,12 min vid of just that shit... so think about that on a larger scale on a site like YT. The benefit is your vids comes off less daunting to potential viewers( = more plays).

2. Lower the instrumental volume a bit. And if possible get a better mic (that is only if you're serious about doing this and want to really enhance you vids and give it that impression of quality in regards to your content)

3. Write down a few bulletin points on a paper before hand and keep it in front of you as you record (sounds like bs but it's not).
      Sounds like you're just talking off your head, so it drags in parts and tend to sound longwinded... could of came off more long winded depending on how you recorded the vid tho... not sure if you attempted to fill the run time of the video tweets by talking over them with your voice... if so, thats where my 1st point up above comes into play, which would be very beneficial for you.

-Maybe you haven't loosened up yet (no pause) and have yet to settled into doing it and find your style.

4. Perhaps show the tweets 1st and give your thoughts at the end of the vid (but limit your thoughts to 2-3 mins, obviously it depends on the contents of each video.) I think it's better to do it along the lines of that (for example the vids of tweets between battle rappers)... and then do separate short vids of your thoughts/news/ect about whatever other shit
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I thought you did your thing with the video my dude. I'm much more hyped for the battle now n I agree with all your points, all real talk,so I appreciate that type of talk.
        Like homie said above me,shorten up the vids, cut down on the talking, I really liked your points like I said but if just put them together in a shortened manner... If u did this on the regular,I'd subscribe..
        I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
          I thought you did your thing with the video my dude. I'm much more hyped for the battle now n I agree with all your points, all real talk,so I appreciate that type of talk.
          Like homie said above me,shorten up the vids, cut down on the talking, I really liked your points like I said but if just put them together in a shortened manner... If u did this on the regular,I'd subscribe..
          i got u . i appreciate all that bro, real shit

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
            Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

-A few thoughts-

1. The shit load of tweets: This is what I would personally do, you see how there can be a shit load of tweets back and forth?

Some of the criticisms that gets shot at you is a 10 min vids (if not 12, 15min) of just strictly tweets right?

Obviously on certain beefs/exchanges you gotta show a lot- if not most or all of the back & forth's between people to establish the context.... Instead of showing each one individually (for what 10-20 secs?) show at least 3 at a time per screen( for 10,12 secs each) from left to right in order right next to each other.

-It will cut down the length of your vids by more than half they run time, as you can tell from this site alone, some people just won't click on a 10,12 min vid of just that shit... so think about that on a larger scale on a site like YT. The benefit is your vids comes off less daunting to potential viewers( = more plays).

2. Lower the instrumental volume a bit. And if possible get a better mic (that is only if you're serious about doing this and want to really enhance you vids and give it that impression of quality in regards to your content)

3. Write down a few bulletin points on a paper before hand and keep it in front of you as you record (sounds like bs but it's not).
            Sounds like you're just talking off your head, so it drags in parts and tend to sound longwinded... could of came off more long winded depending on how you recorded the vid tho... not sure if you attempted to fill the run time of the video tweets by talking over them with your voice... if so, thats where my 1st point up above comes into play, which would be very beneficial for you.

-Maybe you haven't loosened up yet (no pause) and have yet to settled into doing it and find your style.

4. Perhaps show the tweets 1st and give your thoughts at the end of the vid (but limit your thoughts to 2-3 mins, obviously it depends on the contents of each video.) I think it's better to do it along the lines of that (for example the vids of tweets between battle rappers)... and then do separate short vids of your thoughts/news/ect about whatever other shit
            i will def consider this, good looking Jus

Comment

i hope jjdd dont press bigg k
              it wont be regular tension. he will swing on jjdd. i want aggresion. but its hard to do taht with bigg k. some people you got to respect or say fuck the battle period
              and rome lil cornyu ass said jjdd said it was to hype a battle vs jakk
              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

i like real aggression. if that turns to beef then im all for it. consequences
                but i hate when real motha fuckas got to get pushed on by fake cats for battle views. we all know bigg k been to prison. i dont wanna see someone like jjdd who aint bout that push on bigg and then if shit gets real bad . there are consequences. in situations like this i would rather they fought off cam./
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

aye just one thing u was wrong about in blog
                  when u said biig k let showoff speak on his boy and not caustic
                  watch the caustic battle close. bigg k was gonna swing because he ASSUMED caustic was about to say his boys real name. it was the real name that has biggk ready to swing.
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                    watch the caustic battle close. bigg k was gonna swing because he ASSUMED caustic was about to say his boys real name. it was the real name that has biggk ready to swing.

Thought he did say his name, or at least his 1st name.

They took the audio feed off for a second or 2 when Caustic said it. Haven't watched the battle since it came out but I remember you could get somewhat of a idea of what the guys name was since you can read his mouth

I didn't see the bootleg of it iirc, only the official one cause i missed the bootleg... but I would imagine the name or nick name is there uncensored if it exists still.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

ima peep that. i just felt it was on the same type energy, showoff kinda little boyed bigg k in my opinion.
                      ima def peep both battles again

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Thought he did say his name, or at least his 1st name.

They took the audio feed off for a second or 2 when Caustic said it. Haven't watched the battle since it came out but I remember you could get somewhat of a idea of what the guys name was since you can read his mouth

I didn't see the bootleg of it iirc, only the official one cause i missed the bootleg... but I would imagine the name or nick name is there uncensored if it exists still.
                        im pretty sure caustic did say the guys name.
                        but when showoff said "let a real nigga keep his name alive" that was almost violation too

Comment

A little bit too long but good video OP ! BiggK is 100% right btw, JJDD only bitching right here. If he could drop more than 7 minutes of dope content, everybody would know it, and it is not the case.

I'm hype now, hope BiggK gonna call the time during JJDD rounds and see what will happen
                          Originally posted by Wreckless
                          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                            A little bit too long but good video OP ! BiggK is 100% right btw, JJDD only bitching right here. If he could drop more than 7 minutes of dope content, everybody would know it, and it is not the case.

I'm hype now, hope BiggK gonna call the time during JJDD rounds and see what will happen
                            lmaoooooo fax i wanna see someone get slapped lmaooooooo

Comment

Credit on JJDD right now, we will see if BigK is a bitch or not now. BiggK talked a lot about violence in battlerap, serius jones/math , Math/Diz , was there during the Magic and Head Ice " fight " but never did shit against anybody.

I think he would act tough, will talk with ARP like " It was 2min30 on the contract ! " will cut JJDD at the end of his 2nd or 3rd round but wont do shit. Only my thoughts. Fuck JJDD tho
                              Originally posted by Wreckless
                              Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X