BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT "We Can Go Around Th Corner & Ill Beat Th Shit Out U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT "We Can Go Around Th Corner & Ill Beat Th Shit O

yo Krucial, I watch some yo blog in the first post, I don't watch battle blogs, only seen one other blog and was a 50 year old white guy talking about dizaster supposedly not getting his cut of that Oxy battle.

Justice had some good points, especially the instrumental in the background, that shit be drowning you out.

So as a battle rap fan, why would I watch your video and not just read the the actual twitter messages(not hating, honest question). 13 mins just to these two dudes, no way fam

If you did a condensed version, I might watch, or if you did a 13 min video, damn you better be including like all the current beefs happening.
    I thought the best part your video was at 3:45 where you do that little nerd voice to add some humor.
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Re: BIGG K & JOHN JOHN WANT TO FIGHT "We Can Go Around Th Corner & Ill Beat Th Shit O

real talk who wins in a fight between bigg k and Jon?
      I think Jon smokes him, fat k going to be winded throwing those flabby arms around
      Originally posted by billybobjoe
      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Read the tweets and then give commentary at the end or breaks between the tweets but first things first READ THAT SHIT.

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
          real talk who wins in a fight between bigg k and Jon?
          I think Jon smokes him, fat k going to be winded throwing those flabby arms around
          facts, idk why most these nerds think john john a hoe or somethin. but i think he will smoke bigg k too lmao dedass

and i accept yall critiques, definitely putting all that into consideration

Comment

For what it's worth, here's my 2 cents...

1). See all the back and forth tweets on twitter, yeah? Well my advice would be stop following battle rappers on Twitter and grow up.

2). That being said, kill yourself.

3). And if that STILL doesn't work, then i suggest you kill yourself again just to make sure we don't have to endure another one of these pointless shitty vlogs ever again.
            sigpic

Comment

I should start my own league the URL Bum Fights where we find battle rappers enemies and run up on them unexpectedly...
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              Originally posted by ekeanon
              I'm glad I got to witness your life
              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post
                For what it's worth, here's my 2 cents...

1). See all the back and forth tweets on twitter, yeah? Well my advice would be stop following battle rappers on Twitter and grow up.

2). That being said, kill yourself.

3). And if that STILL doesn't work, then i suggest you kill yourself again just to make sure we don't have to endure another one of these pointless shitty vlogs ever again.
                ill def consider killing mysself twice
                lord knows i listen to what haters think

Comment

I'm not a hater, i just think uploading a video of battle rappers tweets is corny. I'd def consider killing yourself twice though, seems like the only viable solution tbf.
                  sigpic

Comment

White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                      I should start my own league the URL Bum Fights where we find battle rappers enemies and run up on them unexpectedly with cameras rolling...

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post
                        I'm not a hater, i just think uploading a video of battle rappers tweets is corny. I'd def consider killing yourself twice though, seems like the only viable solution tbf.
                        ok, have a good day now. just dont click on my posts, its simple bro.
                        and if your still clicking on my posts, then your obviously looking to talk shit.
                        thats called hating. just letting u know

Comment

I should start my own league the URL Bum Fights where we find battle rappers enemies and run up on them unexpectedly with cameras rolling...
                          clark, i will consider what u said lol

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
                            A sneak preview of the URL Bum Fights:

Comment

lmaoooo bro u play too much lmao

Comment

lmaoooo bro u play too much lmao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X