TAY ROC VS DIZASTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official TAY ROC VS DIZASTER

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X-11LMRt6g"]TAY ROC VS DIZASTER SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - YouTube[/ame]
    Tay roc
    150.00%
    Disaster
    69.44%

Re: TAY ROC VS DIZASTER

shud of done a poll with tay roc as the only option

Comment

tay roc 3-0 only watched his rounds
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

i got this weird yhing where i try to listen to diz no hate i really just try to listen to his bars but i just cant

no matter how hard i try it just irks me and i cant finish does anyone feel the same?

This sucks cause it means i cant enjoy this battle,wackest xmas drop ever!!

Comment

Diz got the first and should have had the 2nd but he went too long. His material was def better in the 2nd, he had more lows tho

Roc bodies the 3rd it was his best round. Good battle tho Diz didn’t die badly really
          Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
          Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
          Jooba jooba
          Jooba jooba
          Jooba jooba

Comment

Dizaster is horrible... muhfucka said all Roc was gonna do is name flips, race shit, and Hoffa lines...

Then this dumbass goat fucker turns around and spits predominately name flips, race shit, and a couple of lines about Hoffa
            Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the Nerdbirds, for they shall inherit the Earth.

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...gif?1387131587

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
              i got this weird yhing where i try to listen to diz no hate i really just try to listen to his bars but i just cant

no matter how hard i try it just irks me and i cant finish does anyone feel the same?
              lool very accurate

Comment

it's a fact
                new York can't fuck withLA battle rappers
                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Classic!
                  CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

URL!!!
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post

This sucks cause it means i cant enjoy this battle,wackest xmas drop ever!!
                      I thought I was the only one. I don't think it the fact that he's so trash that irks me as much as the fact that he has fans that think he's amazing, and i just can't for the life of me see what they see. Ever since that Swave Sevah battle that Swave clearly won, but everyone gives Diz the win. It's like when K-Shine fuckin BODIED Calicoe and everyone said Calicoe won. That shit just made me hate Calicoe for ever.

Sorry... Rambling and ranting

Comment

Roc 2-1

Nothing fancy, Roc just won overall.

Comment

roc had a good first
                          but cmon. pakistan. a ray bian. taxi cab. diz count. his shit was all basic tho. real shit
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

diz first round had way more content than rock in the first half. easy 1-0 so far diz
                            you try to take my hat and like kung lao its coming with a blade attatched. fire
                            aint got to be in the middle of mecca to pray on roc fire
                            my last name bin laden i been with this cave business my whole life. no way rock won round 1
                            sling shot the only time we seen roc with a band on him. man wtf. all his roc flips were original asf . rocs were all heard before. not all but most. roc did have a good round tho
                            roc startin to cook as usual round 2. lets go. yall know difference between dizgorno and delivery. funny asf by roc
                            hold on. roc doing a fake crip angle. he got the fans into it for sure. but thats false asf. his boys bang. he dont. so of course he would be fake. he dont bang. so anyone who dont bang is fake
                            and he said crips dont fuck with him. but they all behind him. and his personal friends. his angle holds no weight. like maths laundry worker angle to jimz. funny asf but fake
                            bigotry bigger tree. fire by roc
                            jewlety store 14ks and 9 29s fire
                            diz second round he starts opff fuckin talkin. killin it but dont go towards roc. so roc auto gets that round. even tho diz has more substance again. you have to battle your opponent. so in fairness. roc has to take round 2. get bobbie brown on a track and still cant get it to crack rock. fire. in all honesty roc won round 2 either way. lol. 1-1
                            round 3 was easy roc. crowd didnt want anything diz was talkin bout. but they respected. so i like that crowd. new york would of bood. good crowd
                            roc 2-1
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Dizaster was talking about rocks so much, you'd swear he was an actual crack fiend

Roc 30-0
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              Originally posted by ekeanon
                              I'm glad I got to witness your life
                              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X