X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RBE PRESENTS: JC VS ILLMAC

YOOO that 21 Grams bar was HARD

Went right up over that idiotic ass crowds head
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

LMAO TF did this motherfucker Jc call Illmac & thesaurus a helicopter??

Hot garbage juice ass raps

Comment

Return Of The Mac/Mark Morrison shit was Jc best line out the whole battle, that and the Punch Out/Little Mac

ILLMAC 3-0

Last battles i watched of JC in full was vs QP & Xcel(I only watch 5 ish mins out of the Trez battle, so i'm just stating a observation below of the impression i got from this).

If you look closely with how JC raps, he's trying to sell his raps a lot harder than when he usually do.
        (Peep his gestures, a lot more erratic body movement coupled with the "eagerness"/vocal projection with the emphasization of his raps)

Almost seems like he's purposely trying to do it like Lux, think thats pretty evident if you pay attention, but the manner in how he's doing it comes off almost artificial, since he's not like this at all.
        His writing is modified and much more drawn out than his usual style too like it's some sort of grand picture was a conscious intention by him, a lot more brass in tone too. Every battle I've seen of his he's not like this whatsoever. Which i prob seen around 25 JC battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
          Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
          about to peep lowkey hyped for this
          how was it? about to peep
          it was alright, expected a bit better from JC tho
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I think it's clear that JC faced a veteran here. Sure, both pens are fire, but Illmac had all the other factors, like freestyle-ability, creating moments with the crowd, etc.

Best example of this is start of the second where JC starts hushing the crowd and Illmac interrupts him, "no no, I got this. I'm in control here."

So yeah, great battle, 2-1 Illmac from my perspective!

Comment

Originally posted by hirstaang View Post
              I think it's clear that JC faced a veteran here. Sure, both pens are fire, but Illmac had all the other factors, like freestyle-ability, creating moments with the crowd, etc.

Best example of this is start of the second where JC starts hushing the crowd and Illmac interrupts him, "no no, I got this. I'm in control here."

So yeah, great battle, 2-1 Illmac from my perspective!

Facts,

a pure veteran move I'm surprised no one ever stopped JC before when he do that shit. He lost composure when ill mac called him out on it. Automatically lost that round in my eyes.

its ways to make your opponent look emotional as fuck even while you rapping. Real vets play on that and steal the round.

Ill Mac 2-1

Comment

ILLMAC 3-0 CLEEEAR

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X