X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dam Ems Album Is Fire!!!!!

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
    cute tumblr
    Thanks, was I suppose to be mad cuz u posted something I typed on my Tumblr. If you didn't understand what I was implying on it then that's your lost.
    SIR GARETH D. STXNSUN II LRD F FLWR
    "SHOOT TRUTH OR LIE DOWN NXGGA... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE."

Comment

While my back was turned, my god-bro decided to pull his shxt out and piss infront of my apartment building in broad daylight. Then got caught by the gay downstairs neighbor, which led to an argument between me and my god-bro in the car. I explained to him on how it’s wrong and on how he’s disrespecting me by pissin’ on somewhere I live. And outta all of that i said, he says “Why you defending a gay guy nxgga!?.. bxtch is you gay now nxgga!?”… At that very moment I knew I was done with “nxggas” because they can’t comprehend shxt.
      stxnsun.
      Next time pull up a post where I'm talking about White people lmao idc really but anyways if you nxggas didn't get what I was implying in that. Here it is, I was breaking down to my god-bro on why he is being disrespectful, out of all things you decide to just piss on my apartment where i rest my head at in broad fxckin day with people watching. He had no care in the world and just did it like it was nothing, so as I'm explaining to him about respecting my living area l, respecting my neighbors, respecting me in general with your actions and respecting your self so you won't just look like some ignorant stereotypical ass nxgga infront of these people the only thing he grasped on was that he thought I was defending the gay guy that was the main one that caught him in the act. And that's ignorant cuz he totally just blocks out the main problem thats being discussed. I'm not defending the gay guy, in a sense, but I'm defending the respect you have for me and where I live nxgga. That's like me going up to someone's house while they chilling on the porch and me just pissing on the side of they house. That's fxcked up and disrespectful, no nxgga deserve to be disrespected like that especially when they worked hard to get those things and I definitely have. The problem with most brotha's is that they don't wanna comprehend shxt and just go straight into action. Or pick and choose what they wanna hear when real shxt is being discussed. So like I said thank you for Posting my shxt and if you didn't understand it you probably a ignorant nxgga yaself but nxggas gotta grow up at some point can't have the typical hood nxgga mentality your whole life. And that's just facts.. in the wrds of Chris Rock" I love my black people but I hate a nxgga"

Comment

no way in hell im reading that

Comment

no way in hell im reading that
          But you could read my Tumblr post? nxgga it's either you didn't know how to respond or you just don't want to have a real discussion cuz you know how to troll.

Comment

i was hoping u had some shirtless pics on their

Comment

i was hoping u had some shirtless pics on their
              .... 😒 Like I said, you had nothing to say cuz u just a troll.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X