X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dam Ems Album Is Fire!!!!!

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
    Fantano deaded him
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by G Child the Ghost View Post
      So you like camping and rubbing sticks together and say you got that “fire wood?” Thats cool man. I ain’t Judgin. Whatever floats your boat.

*Stenson May be a gayer name than SticksNSex but maybe one of your two dads isn’t hip to today’s stigmas. No h8 bro
      When did I ever say anything about "firewood?"..that's what's wrong with u niggas on the internet man, niggas be quick to lie on anothers name and try to judge someone without even knowing them at all. You not even focused on my opinion (which are facts) bout the em album, you immediately started calling me gay and other gay stuff because you didn't like what you read of mines and didn't know how to back up your claim of how the album was good to you. Nigga if you wanna argue with me throw me some facts on why the album is so good in your opinion but strong facts that can amount. U just out here talking out ur mouth trying to seem like the bigger one cuz everybody against u. My nigga, no sympathy needed, but my pops is dead nigga and had a "strong black relationship" with my "Madre" while he was here. Ain't no gay shxt over here bruh, I was never raised or brought up with no gay niggas in my family ever. And that's no shot to the gay crowd either it's just facts. Also Stenson ain't my real name nigga, it was the street i grew up on in my younger days dumby. But it's like I said, niggas like you always wanna pop random bullshit when they feel cornered instead of holding they ground. Nigga argue with me wit some facts nigga, argue wit me wit some self opinions that amount. Don't be no childish ass troll who only get recognize on the internet for the dumb shit they type up. I would talk shit about your username or talk shit about ur family but that shit ain't important to me cuz talking that hate shit over the internet to another person don't mean shit bruh. Niggas should be able to just put they opinions out about the topics thats of discussion, no matter how rude the person opinion may be on the subject, without a nigga typing wild shit like cuz they don't like it or know how to comment back. They should be able to just comment back with there opinion to have a conversation start up until niggas get into a mutual agreement or somewhere between the lines of understanding one anothers side.

*I Kno I type long ass comments srry people who see em n don't like it but I'm just typing what I would say in reality, I try not to edit myself so the people reading know what I'm trying to put out there so yeah felt like I needed to say that*
      SIR GARETH D. STXNSUN II LRD F FLWR
      "SHOOT TRUTH OR LIE DOWN NXGGA... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        You know it's bad when Fantano says a Em album is bad lol

Comment

the thing is, his first 3 albums were just so fucking good, it was like banger after banger, even the worst songs were listenable. his newer shit needs to grow on u. i dont like any of that detroit/rock/white trash beats he raps over. fuckn lame. but songs like framed and believe are good

check those 2... framed and believe. if he could make a whole album like these.. sprinkle in rap god, legacy, he could have some shit (from his newer shit)

Comment

op trolling. shit trash

Comment

Originally posted by STXNSXN View Post
              Originally posted by G Child the Ghost View Post
              So you like camping and rubbing sticks together and say you got that “fire wood?” Thats cool man. I ain’t Judgin. Whatever floats your boat.

*Stenson May be a gayer name than SticksNSex but maybe one of your two dads isn’t hip to today’s stigmas. No h8 bro
              When did I ever say anything about "firewood?"..that's what's wrong with u niggas on the internet man, niggas be quick to lie on anothers name and try to judge someone without even knowing them at all. You not even focused on my opinion (which are facts) bout the em album, you immediately started calling me gay and other gay stuff because you didn't like what you read of mines and didn't know how to back up your claim of how the album was good to you. Nigga if you wanna argue with me throw me some facts on why the album is so good in your opinion but strong facts that can amount. U just out here talking out ur mouth trying to seem like the bigger one cuz everybody against u. My nigga, no sympathy needed, but my pops is dead nigga and had a "strong black relationship" with my "Madre" while he was here. Ain't no gay shxt over here bruh, I was never raised or brought up with no gay niggas in my family ever. And that's no shot to the gay crowd either it's just facts. Also Stenson ain't my real name nigga, it was the street i grew up on in my younger days dumby. But it's like I said, niggas like you always wanna pop random bullshit when they feel cornered instead of holding they ground. Nigga argue with me wit some facts nigga, argue wit me wit some self opinions that amount. Don't be no childish ass troll who only get recognize on the internet for the dumb shit they type up. I would talk shit about your username or talk shit about ur family but that shit ain't important to me cuz talking that hate shit over the internet to another person don't mean shit bruh. Niggas should be able to just put they opinions out about the topics thats of discussion, no matter how rude the person opinion may be on the subject, without a nigga typing wild shit like cuz they don't like it or know how to comment back. They should be able to just comment back with there opinion to have a conversation start up until niggas get into a mutual agreement or somewhere between the lines of understanding one anothers side.

*I Kno I type long ass comments srry people who see em n don't like it but I'm just typing what I would say in reality, I try not to edit myself so the people reading know what I'm trying to put out there so yeah felt like I needed to say that*
              stfu

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post

stfu
                Nice try troll lol u must feel some way

Comment

*Exhale* .. something something... *exhale*...something something... *exhale*
                  Lmao you even have asthma while typing. I'm dying.

Comment

I use Tinder and Grindr
                    My ass opens like a binder
                    Bust spleen, Drumpf mean
                    My AIDS is a reminder

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                      Hahaha I was really stressing over that post.. cant believe people really roc wit the album but happy u found it funny my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                        Hahaha I was really stressing over that post.. cant believe people really roc wit the album but happy u found it funny my guy.
                        I don't care one way or the other about the album, or what other people listen to, to be honest.

But your post killed me, so thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                          his worst album was relapse.
                          Relapse >>>> Recovery tbh.
                          sigpic

Comment

While my back was turned, my god-bro decided to pull his shxt out and piss infront of my apartment building in broad daylight. Then got caught by the gay downstairs neighbor, which led to an argument between me and my god-bro in the car. I explained to him on how it’s wrong and on how he’s disrespecting me by pissin’ on somewhere I live. And outta all of that i said, he says “Why you defending a gay guy nxgga!?.. bxtch is you gay now nxgga!?”… At that very moment I knew I was done with “nxggas” because they can’t comprehend shxt.
                            stxnsun.

Comment

cute tumblr

Comment

the fact that nobody cares is why....

the neg continues
                                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X