Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dam Ems Album Is Fire!!!!!

Originally posted by STXNSXN View Post
    Em's Revival album has no replay value at all, just garbage. Probably only one and a half songs out of the whole album I kinda like and that's Believe and the end half of Unstoppable but it was trash. The album literally sounds like a revamped version of Encore. Em still talking about the same topics from before like how him and his wife or love life is always falling apart, him and his daughter relationship is always rocky, and a bunch of other shxt I didn't want to hear from Em. There was no growth in this album or anything, it sounded like a Hick-hop album tbh. The only little thing I appreciate out of this album would be the bars that he said but that doesn't even make up the album cuz he said so few and most over terrible beats. Someone tell Em to grab his things and get out the rap building, we don't need your wrk anymore.

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

shit is trash

Comment

Em's Revival album has no replay value at all, just garbage. Probably only one and a half songs out of the whole album I kinda like and that's Believe and the end half of Unstoppable but it was trash. The album literally sounds like a revamped version of Encore. Em still talking about the same topics from before like how him and his wife or love life is always falling apart, him and his daughter relationship is always rocky, and a bunch of other shxt I didn't want to hear from Em. There was no growth in this album or anything, it sounded like a Hick-hop album tbh. The only little thing I appreciate out of this album would be the bars that he said but that doesn't even make up the album cuz he said so few and most over terrible beats. Someone tell Em to grab his things and get out the rap building, we don't need your wrk anymore.

Comment

my last album was the chronic
          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution
            I knew it wasn't gonna be at all good once I saw the track list and noticed Royce wasn't a feature at ALL! Who the hell was behind the production? The beats were terrible. No, Alchemist, Dre, Araab, Just Blaze ?
            Yo that's what I thought too, like Rick Rubin is an amazing producer but he wasn't the best move especially for his long anticipated album like this to come back with. When I heard his verse on Big Sean's "No Favors" I was expecting something like that to be heard but Em proved me wrong for sure.
            SIR GARETH D. STXNSUN II LRD F FLWR
            "SHOOT TRUTH OR LIE DOWN NXGGA... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE."

Comment

Ya this wasn't very good
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

He should go back to making movies - 8 mile was dope and very well acted even if it was his own life he was playing
                CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Em the goat he got people still engaged in conversations after they say they swore him off years ago. Shit was a definite step in the right direction. Not a super fan of every track myself but this was his best effort since TES and y’all trolls hate everything anyway so I ain’t even bout to argue you don’t like it do something better yourself or just don’t cop the shit. But you gon still listen and judge the next cuz you already know what’s up. Rap God

Comment

Originally posted by G Child the Ghost View Post
                    Em the goat he got people still engaged in conversations after they say they swore him off years ago. Shit was a definite step in the right direction. Not a super fan of every track myself but this was his best effort since TES and y’all trolls hate everything anyway so I ain’t even bout to argue you don’t like it do something better yourself or just don’t cop the shit. But you gon still listen and judge the next cuz you already know what’s up. Rap God
                    How Em gonna claim to be a rap god with 5 flops??? In a row! If anything, Jay-Z holds that title. He's way more consistent, he adapts, he has replay value, and he knows how to make a body of art. Tell me one thing about this album that makes this album so great compared to others like K.Dot or Jay-Z or even his own last 4 albums. The only people who hold Eminem to such a high level are white people tbh, especially white people who don't know hip hop. He lacks story, he lacks growth, he lacks cadence, he lacks lots of basic hip hop elements nowadays. The problem with y'all Em fans is y'all treat him like how when people act like Tupac ain't dead.. ya can't seem to let him go when he is clearly done for. This album didn't discuss anything that we didn't already know from Encore days or even Recovery days, he is literally making the same albums. The beats are just not there, him rapping over these band beats sound like Kid Rock when he decided to give rap a try. The song "Remind Me" with the "I love rocknroll" sample is pure trash at it's finest, sounds terrible. And I'll say it again, he lacks growth which is major. We're not getting anything different from Em that makes us go wow, every song towards the end is literally a mash-up of "mockingbird" and "I love the way you lie." No one wants to hear Em speak on his white privilege hatred or black issues because no one cares about that coming out of white peoples mouth, it don't resonate the same cuz at the end of the day you still got your privilege. Why it take a white rapper to get other white peoples attention on these issues anyways, he literally says the same shxt about race issues that all other black artist been saying but he says it y'all understand. All the tracks on this album are just depressed sounding as fuck. Like you say this album is a good step in the right direction for Em but what direction is this album really going besides downwards. I really wish people, ill say it again mainly white people, would stop acting like Em is raps savior when he clearly isn't. He hasn't made good art in years fam. I can't stress this enough about Em to his stans. Like I said on my first comment on this thread, "someone tell Em to grab his things and get out the rap building, we don't need your wrk anymore sir."
                    SIR GARETH D. STXNSUN II LRD F FLWR
                    "SHOOT TRUTH OR LIE DOWN NXGGA... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE."

Comment

LMAO HOLY FUCK

Stacks in Sexin' can't be stopped !!!

The length of his sonnin' rivals any one of Phil's gay fantasy posts
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

you really gotta be trolling if you call this album anything but classic..

what do you want from him?
                        3rd vs on believe could be verse of the year
                        have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

That's why you stick it out no matter what
                          'Cause you got an ass that won't quit

remind me is fire thats classic em..

Yeah, you're a cute fox
                          Perfect ten so back that up like a moonwalk
                          Girl, you're smokin' like Snoop Dogg
                          But you must be Token if you think you're takin' over my quarters
                          There goes the dime into the jukebox
                          Two shots of blue Hpnotiq and soon I'll
                          Turn this pool hall to a barroom brawl
                          So, Rick, scratch on the break like the cue ball
                          Turn the volume all the way up on your boombox
                          And excuse the locker room talk, I'm just too raw

hows any of that anything but insanity and the flow is crazy

you want em to sound same on every track for 15 years straight like jadakiss?

eminem never sounds the same on 2 albums thats why hes the greatest and the bars are always the best

i like how he tried the migos flow and adapt with modern times on some tracks
                          have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

like home with alicia keys, river, nowhere fast, castle, arose are just straight bangers music wise, they are radio bound..

and his flow on arose can not be seen by anyone

Comment

Originally posted by G Child the Ghost View Post
                              How Em gonna claim to be a rap god with 5 flops??? In a row! If anything, Jay-Z holds that title. He's way more consistent, he adapts, he has replay value, and he knows how to make a body of art. Tell me one thing about this album that makes this album so great compared to others like K.Dot or Jay-Z or even his own last 4 albums. The only people who hold Eminem to such a high level are white people tbh, especially white people who don't know hip hop. He lacks story, he lacks growth, he lacks cadence, he lacks lots of basic hip hop elements nowadays. The problem with y'all Em fans is y'all treat him like how when people act like Tupac ain't dead.. ya can't seem to let him go when he is clearly done for. This album didn't discuss anything that we didn't already know from Encore days or even Recovery days, he is literally making the same albums. The beats are just not there, him rapping over these band beats sound like Kid Rock when he decided to give rap a try. The song "Remind Me" with the "I love rocknroll" sample is pure trash at it's finest, sounds terrible. And I'll say it again, he lacks growth which is major. We're not getting anything different from Em that makes us go wow, every song towards the end is literally a mash-up of "mockingbird" and "I love the way you lie." No one wants to hear Em speak on his white privilege hatred or black issues because no one cares about that coming out of white peoples mouth, it don't resonate the same cuz at the end of the day you still got your privilege. Why it take a white rapper to get other white peoples attention on these issues anyways, he literally says the same shxt about race issues that all other black artist been saying but he says it y'all understand. All the tracks on this album are just depressed sounding as fuck. Like you say this album is a good step in the right direction for Em but what direction is this album really going besides downwards. I really wish people, ill say it again mainly white people, would stop acting like Em is raps savior when he clearly isn't. He hasn't made good art in years fam. I can't stress this enough about Em to his stans. Like I said on my first comment on this thread, "someone tell Em to grab his things and get out the rap building, we don't need your wrk anymore sir."

Body bagged

Close Thread.

Comment

nigga got a song with ed sheeran ahahahha

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...