Black Thought tears shit up on Hot 97

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Black Thought tears shit up on Hot 97

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmQgSpV3fA"]BLACK THOUGHT FREESTYLES ON FLEX | #FREESTYLE087 - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Black Thought tears shit up on Hot 97

The Learning !

[MENTION=14722]blackonboth[/MENTION] [MENTION=31688]Window Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2939]Kikbak Bobby Bangz[/MENTION] [MENTION=5091]DieSlow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5114]RAW[/MENTION]

Comment

Black Thought was always underrated...

Comment

DEAD @ 5:54 - 5:59

YO WTF LMAOOOOO

Punk Flex went through a whole series of emotions

Comment

F Scout Fitzgerald & Horatio barz OMGGGGG (Choppa's voice) !

Comment

Thought that was forrest whitaker
            Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

black thought is the illest
              Originally posted by HEISTBVA
              ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Black Thought one of my all time faves.

Comment

I'm not clicking shit. Fuck Black Thought and The Roots. All things did fall apart as far as production goes. A fucking far cry from that jazz shit they used to be on. I don't know if they ever returned to that shit because a tipping point was it for me. Enough of the bullshit. I stopped giving a fuck nor did I check for them after Don't say nuthin. I couldn't say nothing due to being in shock.

Correct me if I'm wrong about their later albums and production style. I would love to be wrong.

Erick Sermon and Black Thought/The Roots are in the same bag for me. It's a bag where I'm not listening to shit from them unless it's old. I swear I went in on Sermon so bad on one of his videos that niggas was telling me to respect my elders.

From
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzacv8dtb4"]The Roots - What They Do (No Subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

To
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5coQcelAk"]The Roots - Don't Say Nuthin' - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Black Thought been dope.
                      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                        I'm not clicking shit. Fuck Black Thought and The Roots. All things did fall apart as far as production goes. A fucking far cry from that jazz shit they used to be on. I don't know if they ever returned to that shit because a tipping point was it for me. Enough of the bullshit. I stopped giving a fuck nor did I check for them after Don't say nuthin. I couldn't say nothing due to being in shock.

Correct me if I'm wrong about their later albums and production style. I would love to be wrong.

Erick Sermon and Black Thought/The Roots are in the same bag for me. It's a bag where I'm not listening to shit from them unless it's old. I swear I went in on Sermon so bad on one of his videos that niggas was telling me to respect my elders.

From
                        The Roots - What They Do (No Subtitles) - YouTube

To
                        The Roots - Don't Say Nuthin' - YouTube
                        I'm confused, are you implying that all of their later production sounds electronic and manufactured like Don't Say Nuthin? Because they don't at all lol, that song is an anomaly

All of their albums have live instrumentation, that song just one exception. Plus that song is from like 15-20 years ago, you haven't listened to anything from them since then? They've released at least 5 albums in that time

Comment

I'd def recommend at least listening to Game Theory and How I Got Over

Comment

Last Roots album i bought was "...And Then You Shoot Your Cousin"

Comment

You buy that before or after you started checking pockets in high school? lol.
                              You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X