Aye Verb Pushing For Battle With Loaded Lux / Roasting Him On Twitter (Verb Ready???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye Verb Pushing For Battle With Loaded Lux / Roasting Him On Twitter (Verb Ready???)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-xLlgiXfY"]Aye Verb Roasts Loaded Lux "They Say Daylyt Wierd, But Lux Play DressUp Every Battle" - YouTube[/ame]

people starting to want to see this shit more than ever
    he's being voted most for on every poll to who should battle Lux
    i wanna see it
    i know he got something for Lux seeing how much he roasting him now
    he didnt dissapoint vs b-dot either
    LETS GO VERB

Re: Aye Verb Pushing For Battle With Loaded Lux / Roasting Him On Twitter (Verb Ready

omgggggg...can somebody please get this boy a lollipop damn he cry too damn much. He really convinced himself that "let me battle the lux clone, cuz i believe he sound just like lux and if then people say i beat him then i know i can beat the real lux" boyyy lux gonna country bumpkin yo ass all the way back thurr to st. Louis. And i hate when battlers say i battled xyz, and he hasnt, so that gives me an advantage. Gtfoh AND ALL OF THEM YOU LOST VERB! I watched the bulls play the magic or nets the other night. But i also saw the thunder get washed by a few subpar teams. Thats you verb youre the okc thunder, all this star power and lose! But you did beat the warriors(lux) so as long as you beat the champ youre content.

Comment

Re: Aye Verb Pushing For Battle With Loaded Lux / Roasting Him On Twitter (Verb Ready

Verb getting toe tagged and bodybagged
      Originally posted by billybobjoe
      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

No one wants to see it.. He needs to something "extra" to relate to the trend crowd right now.

Comment

Verb just bodied Cal on twitter lmao

[ame]https://twitter.com/AYEVERB/status/941321931776720898[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/AYEVERB/status/941322403715715073[/ame]

Comment

[ame]https://twitter.com/AYEVERB/status/941321319970496513[/ame]

Comment

Lux vs Verb is way overdue honestly.......but it seems like Verb crying and whining over the battle is what’s blowing me.....my thing is if Verb wasn’t going to KOTD chasing money losing and shit it would be more of a demand for the battle

Verb vs Cal would be good also

Comment

bruh if smack vol 2 line up is calicoe vs mook and aye verb vs lux

RIP KOTD
                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

There is nobody else for Lux to battle that would be a classic.

Goodz = would be wack

Roc/Surf/Rum/Hitman = Lux would use the same schtick he used on Calicoe

JC and too a much lesser extent Diz = 2 niggas saying a buncha jumbled nonsense and waiting for crowd reactions

Daylyt = been better his last battle or 2 (Ill Will) but b4 that he fell the Fuck off Hard!!!

And aside from the obvious History...nobody else would attack Lux like A MOTIVATED/ANGRY Aye Verb would and give Lux a completely new angle to attack from.

I know people clowned the fuck out of fat ass dumbfuck Norbes for saying it...but I actually agree.

If it aint Verb then fuck it...i'd rather see Twork vs Lux!!

Cuz thats the closest we'll ever get to seeing QP vs Lux....cuz the way NJT writes + structures + spits his shit....the more I hear him snappin.

He's HEAVILY influenced by the God Pen.

Comment

lux is not a reasonable person tho
                    Everybody settles for 10 stacks
                    Lux want $5,899,433.58 paid in full

Comment

Then spends it all on coke...

And its back to selling Despicable Me + Lil Pump bootlegs on 125th st A month later.

Comment

i wouldnt be suprised if Lux wrote for verb already.
                        this been brewing for a minute.
                        but yeah, Verb loses too much, he needs a full year of wins in order for Lux to want it (like JC did until he ran into twork,illmac and top)

Comment

Verb been killing shit for years wtf you talking about ?

Comment

JC killed twork 3-0

Comment

verb one of my favorite battlers.
                              i dont think he lost in 2016, but this year he lossed to jimz and charron.
                              and plus he be stumbling too much
                              this is how lux is looking at it
                              but i seen a lot of twitter polls picking Aye Verb to battle Lux, so the fans are behind it now
                              we might get it soon.
                              but i hear jc is gonna get it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X