Aye Verb Pushing For Battle With Loaded Lux / Roasting Him On Twitter (Verb Ready???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aye Verb Pushing For Battle With Loaded Lux / Roasting Him On Twitter (Verb Ready

Always crazy how people think Lux is so Amazing.

But when you ask people to name

Top 10 rounds of all time

Verb 1st + 2nd vs Hollow
    Verb 2nd vs SB
    Verb 3rd vs Hitman

VS

Lux 3rd vs Cal

Top 10 Bars/Punches/Lines of all time

Guardian Angels
    Starship Enterprise
    Big Gerald
    Iron Low Anemic

VS

Lost Nigga

The numbers for Lux never add up...but they swear he's the GOAT. SMH

Comment

Re: Aye Verb Pushing For Battle With Loaded Lux / Roasting Him On Twitter (Verb Ready

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
      Always crazy how people think Lux is so Amazing.

But when you ask people to name

Top 10 rounds of all time

Verb vs Hollow
      Verb vs SB vs Lux vs Cal
      Verb vs Hitman

Top 10 Bars/Punches/Lines of all time

Guardian Angels Lost Nigga
      Starship Enterprise VS
      Big Gerald
      Iron Low Anemic

The numbers for Lux never add up...but they swear he's the GOAT. SMH
      Verb had MOMENTS foreal

Comment

Undeniable....

Comment

Guarantee Lux been sitting on 100 or more bars for Verb for yrs. But he prob won't even use half of it- or he's been use a 4-8bar here and a 4-8 bar there in battles vs others or in freestyles, plus so much has plagued verb through the yrs that Lux got a smorgasbord of material to rewrite/edit in if the battle was to happen.

The best iteration of Verb would be hard pressed to convincingly take even ONE round against any version of Lux, factual. Thats the key word- convincingly, NOT debatable rds.
          Why you think Verb so hard wants Lux in St Louis ? It's to his best advantage cause he knows home town niggas is the majority of time biased, and has high hopes to get a room full of faded & stupid niggas, who are floored by one dimensional similes. He hopes Lux is too complex for the room so niggas will get restless and boo, e.g. hearing the boo's on cam would make foolish motherfucka's think it's closer than what it is- which gives him evidence for his argument.

Verbs baby momma's child support is piling up, prob trying his damnedest to make the rent or mortgages, anybody with half a sense know verb name ain't poppin' nor ringing bells outside of fans having a hypothetical convo, or lookin back with rose colored glasses.

I bet you if Lux agrees but wants it in neutral territory, Verb would still catch feelings over that like it's not good enough. It's not Lux fault NY is the most prominent place popping in battle rap aside from LA or Canada... i know that, so thats why i honestly rather see Lux vs Solomon at this point. It will prob be a more rewarding battle than Verb at this point unfortunately.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

needs to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution
              Should be on Smack Volume 2
              u can tell its mostly new fans that dont wanna see Verb-Lux.
              the ones that been following battle rap for a while now are Clamouring for this

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
                Originally posted by Evolution
                Should be on Smack Volume 2
                u can tell its mostly new fans that dont wanna see Verb-Lux.
                the ones that been following battle rap for a while now are Clamouring for this

Comment

Not only is he not in the same league, Verb is not even in the same sport as Lux lol Kiddie cyphers down the street you faggot, keep walking.

#DAYLUX
                  The epic, top of the mountain highlander battle, that will go down in history as the epitome of writing skill and performance that will not get topped for decades.

Comment

Verb tryna sneak into the line, talking heavy on social media.
                    I dont understand dude, all he has to do is take two battles on URL and show up/win/classic. Just restore the.feeling by having one or.two nice.performances. Preferably on smack vol2 where the big crowd cant mess u up. The fans will do the rest. This.getting ugly for verb man..

Lux already said "they aint saying your name"

Comment

get #DAYLUX trending you faggots

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-X_3R8KIc"]Loaded Lux to Aye Verb: "I Elevated The Game - Pay Homage" - Argument In Harlem (Who Wins?) - YouTube[/ame]

DEAD every time i watch this. Peep how Verb turn into a blushing female chickenhead acting like (tee hee hee this nigga emasculated me... and i love it when my man puts me in my place when we in a public setting mhhhmmmm ahuh) when Lux sonned him in public @ 14:28-14:48.
                        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                          Loaded Lux to Aye Verb: "I Elevated The Game - Pay Homage" - Argument In Harlem (Who Wins?) - YouTube

DEAD every time i watch this. Peep how Verb turn into a blushing female chickenhead acting like (tee hee hee this nigga emasculated me... and i love it when my man puts me in my place when we in a public setting mhhhmmmm ahuh) when Lux sonned him in public @ 14:28-14:48.
                          lmaooo "ILL LET U EAT AFTER I GET MY BRICKS OFF"

Comment

TTOP the top battle rapper right now

Comment

Originally posted by fyodor-x View Post
                              top got a cheat code for mfs wit bars. i wanna see top destroy Twork next

Comment

Originally posted by fyodor-x View Post
                                Top should now be known as the punchline killer
                                he be smoking punch line mfs

but let him go against someone who got personality, like Goodz, and he has trouble

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X