• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T-REX conspiracy

I got dumber by reading this shit.

Comment

So Diddy (Illuminati byway of sacrificing BIG)

used his money to sponsor a reptilian (T-Rex)

at an event thrown by a Satanic Priest (Smack White)

both are from Harlem (aka Jurassic World home of Dinosaur BBQ)

as is Swave Sevah (who obv is a man/turtle hybrid)

and Head ICE (a self proclaimed wolf/man....Lycan)

Which leaves Mook the Chicken (or the Egg??) Loaded Lux the Duck and Loon as....a Loon????

The rabbit hole just wont end!!!!! Or will it????

Did Mase become a Holy Man to stop this Squad of Monsters???

And where does the Dipset fit in in this Apocalyptic showdown???

Comment

People asking why T-Rex, why Dott Mobb etc:

The ultimate aim of the reptilian race is to control and or elimenate humans. To do that they must infiltrate our schools, places of work , pop culture, media and yes....even rap battle leagues.

I don’t like saying peoples names specifically as you can sometimes get it wrong as they are hard to spot but what I will say is that the URL is full of them...actually disgusted with the event that had hollow vs Clips as it was very blatantly full of reptilian on the stage. As much as KOTD needs a kick up the backside Organik is very on point when it comes to weeding out the reptilians from his events- obviously the odd one gets through but by and large he is on the ball.

I once hung back stage at a don’t flop event a few years back and a suspected reptilian rapper had the absolute dog shit beaten out of him by Ness-Lee. Although traditionally stronger and quicker than us Ness had it worked out and have him/it a severe whooping. Not saying no names as I’m still not 100% that he was a reptile (not like rex’s case where it is open and shut) but I’m 85%.....not even gonna say what colour the blood coming out of him was or you will say I’m tripping

Comment

Originally posted by Radge View Post

The ultimate aim of the reptilian race is to control and or elimenate humans. To do that they must infiltrate our schools, places of work , pop culture, media and yes....even rap battle leagues.

I don’t like saying peoples names specifically as you can sometimes get it wrong as they are hard to spot but what I will say is that the URL is full of them...actually disgusted with the event that had hollow vs Clips as it was very blatantly full of reptilian on the stage. As much as KOTD needs a kick up the backside Organik is very on point when it comes to weeding out the reptilians from his events- obviously the odd one gets through but by and large he is on the ball.

I once hung back stage at a don’t flop event a few years back and a suspected reptilian rapper had the absolute dog shit beaten out of him by Ness-Lee. Although traditionally stronger and quicker than us Ness had it worked out and have him/it a severe whooping. Not saying no names as I’m still not 100% that he was a reptile (not like rex’s case where it is open and shut) but I’m 85%.....not even gonna say what colour the blood coming out of him was or you will say I’m tripping
          Bro shut yo goofy ass up!! So niggas can’t even have an event without someone calling them reptiles now. These are ordinary niggas with VIP tickets on stage.

You lost credibility when you said KOTD weeds out reptilians. Shut yo dumbass up.

Comment

After taking the red pill and seeing the world for what it truly is
            Only thing left to have a normal life is to take the blue pill

There is no escape from the Matrix
            you either get killed in it, become apart of it, or act like it doesn't exist

Remember kids never take that oath you never know how many souls your selling
            #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post

Bro shut yo goofy ass up!! So niggas can’t even have an event without someone calling them reptiles now. These are ordinary niggas with VIP tickets on stage.

You lost credibility when you said KOTD weeds out reptilians. Shut yo dumbass up.
              So you’re happy to entertain the idea of lizard overlords but as soon as Organik gets mentioned it blows your little pea brain?

If it’s any consolation it’s a Canadian thing and not a KOTD thing- Canada has done sterling job of , by and large, keeping reptilians out of their social hierarchy. The US is so much easier for them to infiltrate - this is largely due to the advanced social health care in Canada ... regular medical check would blow their cover, where as in the US public healthcare is almost non existent so they go undetected where as the private medical sector is almost exclusively run by reptilians.

The truth is in plain sight if you are willing to look

Comment

Shine 2-1
                CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

I personally like this battle
                  CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

This nigga got a triangle on his head!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                      TREX ' A PERFECT WAY TO DIE " RAIN DISS - YouTube

Second beat is fire

Anyone know the name of it?
                      Naughty by Nature - OPP
                      sigpic

Comment

I mean exemplifying exceptionally greedy and trashy ass people like the heads of the medical-industrial complex as reptilian and not human makes sense, considering the massive cultural difference between US and Canada

& I have had a reoccuring nightmare where I've been chased by a Trex actually..and i am from the US

I dunno

Comment

Lmao Radge is a freakin idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post

lizard overlords

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

[MENTION=32891]Radge[/MENTION]

Lol my nigga. Idgaf. The US been fucked up I wouldn’t doubt if that’s the shit thats been going on forreal. shit has been slowly coming out the woodworks for awhile.

and I know all this shit is a theory so I won’t spend anymore time defending it. why would they let T Rex and other URL battlers battle on KOTD then if they can “Weed” them out so well.

Tell OP to chill on the shrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
                                After taking the red pill and seeing the world for what it truly is
                                Only thing left to have a normal life is to take the blue pill

There is no escape from the Matrix
                                you either get killed in it, become apart of it, or act like it doesn't exist

Remember kids never take that oath you never know how many souls your selling

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X