T-REX conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T-REX conspiracy

when niggaz dont see clits IRL but see slits on some guy on youtube in slow motion?
    get it? looking at a known gay mans eyes in slow motion?
    JERSEY!

Comment

So glad the elephant (or rather Komodo dragon) in the room has been addressed here. I had Rex sussed as a reptilian shape shifter back in grindtime days but was so reluctant to share my thoughts. Absolutely sickening to see some of the sarcastic comments from the naysayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Radge View Post
        So glad the elephant (or rather Komodo dragon) in the room has been addressed here. I had Rex sussed as a reptilian shape shifter back in grindtime days but was so reluctant to share my thoughts. Absolutely sickening to see some of the sarcastic comments from the naysayers.
        how have you been onto it for so long? please share man im wildly interested in other peoples observations on this. be vigilant bro reluctance is important so you dont look crazy to the sleep but its your duty to jump on any solid evidence, the 1/5 people that believe make it more than worth it.

Comment

WTF is this bs, i watched it 3x and didn't see shit. Eat a dick OP for wasting 5 secs of my time in slow mo
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

OTBVA is funded by midgets with big dicks that work for hedge fund companies.
            Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coolaz View Post
              how have you been onto it for so long? please share man im wildly interested in other peoples observations on this. be vigilant bro reluctance is important so you dont look crazy to the sleep but its your duty to jump on any solid evidence, the 1/5 people that believe make it more than worth it.
              It’s mainly his speed of movement for a guy that is supposedly overweight - it’s a dead giveaway. If you watch him during Clips 3rd round against him he playfully hits clips on the arm and spins round. The movement is so slick and quick and reptilian like. It’s not the movement of a homosapien, especially a fat one!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QTdPcseSbw"]TREX ' A PERFECT WAY TO DIE " RAIN DISS - YouTube[/ame]

Second beat is fire

Anyone know the name of it?
                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                Originally posted by ekeanon
                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

bump

Comment

It’s mainly his speed of movement for a guy that is supposedly overweight - it’s a dead giveaway. If you watch him during Clips 3rd round against him he playfully hits clips on the arm and spins round. The movement is so slick and quick and reptilian like. It’s not the movement of a homosapien, especially a fat one!
                    That's a whole lot of bullshit he's barely overweight

If you're not trollin you are trippin man I'm only telling you for your own good

Then again nothing much surprises me so he 'could' be a reptilian, just sayin that the evidence isn't formed let alone cut and dry

Comment

Fucking retarded.

Where's agent K when you need him eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                        That's a whole lot of bullshit he's barely overweight

If you're not trollin you are trippin man I'm only telling you for your own good

Then again nothing much surprises me so he 'could' be a reptilian, just sayin that the evidence isn't formed let alone cut and dry
                        There’s a chance that North Americans and Europeans have a differing view on what constitutes overweight - over this side of the pond we would consider somebody with a 46 inch pot belly and a C cup to be overweight, however he may be pretty average size over your neck of the woods.

Perhaps these are the standards being set which saw the U.S losing the space race to the Soviets

We’ll need to agree to disagree on Rex my friend. For somebody that pays close attention to this type of thing the evidence is overwhelming, however had I read this post 10 years ago I’d have thought I was crazy.

Have you read ‘sweeper’ by Steve Bruce writing under the pseudonym of Steve Barns?

Comment

[MENTION=32891]Radge[/MENTION]

I see what you're getting at and it's fair so let me elaborate

Rex is, without a doubt, technically overweight, but he isn't morbidly obese

He's not so overweight that the way he moves doesn't mesh with reality, especially in the context of a rap battle. It isn't like you see him scaling walls or doing backflips, he's hype off of rap, standing there on a stage. Look at how extremely obese Big T is, not saying he could outrun Rex, but he can make some agile motions in the context of a rap battle.

Trying to make an analogy on the u.s. standards and 'losing the space race' doesn't help prove your point, it comes off as an attempt to be snide that is irrelevant to the debate

Rex is fat, but not immobile.

But if you type something about 'sweeper' I'll read your post and continue to humor you

Let me ask you this about reptilians disguised as humans - What is their purpose, and why would one disguise themselves as a battle rapper/nurse with a 'baby dick' on his ear?

Comment

He's not so overweight that the way he moves doesn't mesh with reality, especially in the context of a rap battle. It isn't like you see him scaling walls or doing backflips, he's hype off of rap, standing there on a stage. Look at how extremely obese Big T is, not saying he could outrun Rex, but he can make some agile motions in the context of a rap battle.

Trying to make an analogy on the u.s. standards and 'losing the space race' doesn't help prove your point, it comes off as an attempt to be snide that is irrelevant to the debate

But if you type something about 'sweeper' I'll read your post and continue to humor you

Let me ask you this about reptilians disguised as humans - What is their purpose, and why would one disguise themselves as a battle rapper/nurse with a 'baby dick' on his ear?
                            cool man. EYES

Comment

Bro- to catch a reptilian you have to think like a reptilian. If you want to hide in plain sight then what is more perfect than imperfection...In Rex’s case the baby dick on the ear and the wobbly tummy.

Don’t get me wrong - the leading reptilians are so vain that they will acquire the most splendid human form e.g. Denzell Washington and Heidi Klum but as a rule, the majority of their race keep shit on the low. Obviously Rex has a bit of status within the race and has made his way onto the battle raps most respected arena so he does have some status...estimates are that there are as many as 2 million reptilians in the US alone so Rex is clearly quite far up the pecking order.

As a general rule some of the big fat guys you’ll see are reptilians on the low, like I say they hide in plain site and deliberately assume the identity of the downtrodden. Sometimes their vanity comes through though and that’s where they let their guard down - anybody that shifts a significant amount of weight quickly should be treated with suspicion, often reptilian vanity coming through to their physical form

Comment

Sell me some of that weed you smoking.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X