Danny Myers need your help. His wife is on drugs and his kids got taken away!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Danny Myers need your help. His wife is on drugs and his kids got taken away!!!

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    Talking about his personal life is fucked up amd crossing the line.

Same way I feel about Hollow because Hollow been shot at and had his jaw wired... personal shit like that shouldn't be spoke on
    Bruh...

You're top-tier when it comes to talking about people's personal lives. You bring up families and the gross stuff you fantasize about doing to them constantly. I think you're one of the last people that should pop up talking about what is "crossing the line".
    No actually this site hides behind TOR/Onion routers and hidden IP locations then stalk/hack peoples personal information on a regular off social media and blast personal info about people's personal lives on THIS SITE like Craig and Ekelon does.

Tadgh I think you and everyone whos posted in this thread should have several seats and the first ones that should acknowledge you idiots known when the line is crossed since you idiots dont.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Re: Danny Myers need your help. His wife is on drugs and his kids got taken away!!!

keep talking to tadgh like that and see how hard I smack the fuck outta you
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by fyodor-x View Post
        Danny a _REAL_ nigga, 3000 people can vouch for that.
        He a real battle rap fan and supporter of the culture in EVERY way, putting up his own money most of the time to deliver you classic after classic after classic. He brought things to a fucking new level.
        BARGOD indeed.
        Support realness when you can and call out and shame the fake.
        the world will be a better place.
        SUPPORT DANNY fo real, be human ffs
        Foh, this man has not 1 or 2 but,10 kids bruh, he should be using his money to support them not to shout words at another grown ass man. Priorities nigga, real shit.
        sigpic

Comment

Same way I feel about Hollow because Hollow been shot at and had his jaw wired... personal shit like that shouldn't be spoke on
          And as for you you prescription pill avoiding ass nigga, you talk a gang of shit about other peoples personal lives on this forum so pipe down and take your medication shunn.

sigpic

Comment

Bruh...

You're top-tier when it comes to talking about people's personal lives. You bring up families and the gross stuff you fantasize about doing to them constantly. I think you're one of the last people that should pop up talking about what is "crossing the line".
            No actually this site hides behind TOR/Onion routers and hidden IP locations then stalk/hack peoples personal information on a regular off social media and blast personal info about people's personal lives on THIS SITE like Craig and Ekelon does.

Tadgh I think you and everyone whos posted in this thread should have several seats and the first ones that should acknowledge you idiots knowing when the line is crossed since you idiots dont.
            The truth hurts
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post

And as for you you prescription pill avoiding ass nigga, you talk a gang of shit about other peoples personal lives on this forum so pipe down and take your medication shunn.

Yeah and so does Ekelon. I ONLY SPEAK ON YOURS IF YOU SPEAK ON MINE. SOUNDS FAIR?

I dont recall me speaking on anyones life if they aint attacking me first. My philosophy is set in motion when its logical you moron. I diss yours if you diss mines. Danny dont be dissing you clowns so why yall be messing around like the shits funny? Fucking hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post

Yeah and so does Ekelon. I ONLY SPEAK ON YOURS IF YOU SPEAK ON MINE. SOUNDS FAIR?

I dont recall me speaking on anyones life if they aint attacking me first. My philosophy is set in motion when its logical you moron. I diss yours if you diss mines. Danny dont be dissing you clowns so why yall be messing around like the shits funny? Fucking hypocrites
                Because Danny chose to be a battle rapper and have his life all in the public eye, plus it's kinda funny. That's why dipshit. Why you getting livid about a guy you don't even know though?
                sigpic

Comment

Bruh...

Tadgh I think you and everyone whos posted in this thread should have several seats and the first ones that should acknowledge you idiots knowing when the line is crossed since you idiots dont.
                  The truth hurts
                  Stop justifying your actions with the actions of others. Other people are pieces of shit, dope. If that's all the justification you need to be a piece of shit then you shouldn't speak on their moral/ethical compass. You talk about raping dead family members. Raping children.

Just because I'm a piece of shit doesn't make you immune from the title.

Comment

tadgh serving clark a sweet dish of humble pie
                    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Clarke is crying because people are smarter than him. That's what happens when your g-mail password is Jobe12345.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Clarke is crying because people are smarter than him. That's what happens when your g-mail password is Jobe12345.
                        RIP Clarke

sigpic

Comment

Didn't watch the video but hope shit works out for him. I myself feel that if Danny put it out there for ppl to know then you can't blame a nigga for making a video about it or bringing that shit up in a battle

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X