Danny Myers need your help. His wife is on drugs and his kids got taken away!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Danny Myers need your help. His wife is on drugs and his kids got taken away!!!

Nah, this ain't a troll. It's real shit.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGqZDhyT3E"]Prayers For Danny Myers and His Family - YouTube[/ame]

If you click the video you will see Danny Myers comment along with a donation link.

Re: Danny Myers need your help. His wife is on drugs and his kids got taken away!!!

This nigga claim to have been a big drug dealer and got the nerve to talk about it's going to be easy to get her off drugs with love.

Comment

Re: Danny Myers need your help. His wife is on drugs and his kids got taken away!!!

She prob got addicted to the same crack he was selling smfh.
      sigpic

Comment

whats your excuse for being older than danny but making videos about his personal life?

Comment

Originally posted by r.pm View Post
          whats your excuse for being older than danny but making videos about his personal life?

Comment

Originally posted by r.pm View Post
            dannys at least 45 so how is this goof??

Comment

I truly can't imagine making a blog about Danny for any reason at all.
              You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
                I truly can't imagine making a blog about Danny for any reason at all.
                Ol chia pet lookin muthafucka

Comment

battle truth is straight thirsty to get up in people business
                  he is the first person from milwuakke i really cant fuck with. he thirsty as hell sometimes
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Danny needs to sort his life out. 50 years old with 10 kids, a crackhead wife who can't keep out of prison and he still out here rapping about some g shit smfh #prioritiesnigga
                    sigpic

Comment

Danny a _REAL_ nigga, 3000 people can vouch for that.
                      He a real battle rap fan and supporter of the culture in EVERY way, putting up his own money most of the time to deliver you classic after classic after classic. He brought things to a fucking new level.
                      BARGOD indeed.
                      Support realness when you can and call out and shame the fake.
                      the world will be a better place.
                      SUPPORT DANNY fo real, be human ffs

Comment

just want to say repect to fioder for spamming alts when hes banned thats that shit i do like

Comment

Talking about his personal life is fucked up amd crossing the line.

Same way I feel about Hollow because Hollow been shot at and had his jaw wired... personal shit like that shouldn't be spoke on
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          Originally posted by ekeanon
                          I'm glad I got to witness your life
                          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                            Talking about his personal life is fucked up amd crossing the line.

Same way I feel about Hollow because Hollow been shot at and had his jaw wired... personal shit like that shouldn't be spoke on
                            Bruh...

You're top-tier when it comes to talking about people's personal lives. You bring up families and the gross stuff you fantasize about doing to them constantly. I think you're one of the last people that should pop up talking about what is "crossing the line".

Comment

Clarke getting kilt !
                              Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                              ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X